Login

russian armor

Game is like a broken beta now retreat dealy bugs

8 Oct 2015, 23:54 PM

Aaa let's take a look at that player card and see how many games you've played as axis. Seeing that you're only commenting about Su, doesn't seem like you have a firm understanding of balance.
9 Oct 2015, 00:25 AM
Developer Relic Badge

They just need to make the Maxim teleport like all other support weapons. Might as well give that to the 120mm as well. Also, for all the mortars, they need to allow them to tear down the tube during the wind-down of their weapon so they don't get killed by grenades that could have been dodged if they would pack up immediately.

Also, what's this hate against the SU-76? Is the OP just running them into melee range of other tanks? Sounds like it.
aaa
9 Oct 2015, 07:35 AM

Than you have huge input delay. Id like to see how much ping you how in game somehow.

ping test site showed smth like 80-120 month ago. But if i have bad ping why sc2 is was not affected by it. 6 months ago I Played SC2 I had no input delay and i had worse internet at that time.
9 Oct 2015, 21:49 PM

The problem is, since you never played something beside soviets you never learned how to dodge molotovs. Because it's exactly the same with the flame grenades. All team weapons have problems against DOT flame weapons. The problem is poor Boris runs into the flame soup instead of teleporting the maxim to the next guy.

It is not the same with incendiary grenades. The reaction time is much longer due to fast animation, bad visibility and longer range. This makes it almost impossible to dodge that grenade without losing significant amounts of health. Dodging molotovs is one of easiest micro actions in this game. Dodging incendiary grenades however, is in a different league.
9 Oct 2015, 22:41 PM

They just need to make the Maxim teleport like all other support weapons. Might as well give that to the 120mm as well. Also, for all the mortars, they need to allow them to tear down the tube during the wind-down of their weapon so they don't get killed by grenades that could have been dodged if they would pack up immediately.

Also, what's this hate against the SU-76? Is the OP just running them into melee range of other tanks? Sounds like it.

I think for weapons you push, they can't teleport (like ATGs, Support guns), they pack up quicker but can't teleport :P

The problem with the SU-76 is that it has ridiculously unhistorical penn (yes some things are unhistorical but this takes it to a whole new level), and it can be spammed. 4-5 SU-76s (which isn't tough to build in a game) can take out a King Tiger, which considering the SU-76 historically doesn't have anywhere near that kind of performance, is ridiculous.
10 Oct 2015, 20:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Oct 2015, 18:25 PMaaa

1. If okw throw grenade its 50% chance that your squad (even cons) will die. No matter how fast you press retreat button.
Many times I pressed retreat before grenade was even thrown and they just stay there with retreat arrow over them and die.
This esp. problem for maxim, heavy mortar and even to cons. No suppression, no flank just a grenade from the front making that 3-4 sec delay before retreat.

well if u can see the enemies units closing in why not re position early instead of waiting for the grenade. once the unit is suppressed re position.
10 Oct 2015, 20:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Oct 2015, 22:41 PMhubewa

The problem with the SU-76 is that it has ridiculously unhistorical penn (yes some things are unhistorical but this takes it to a whole new level), and it can be spammed. 4-5 SU-76s (which isn't tough to build in a game) can take out a King Tiger, which considering the SU-76 historically doesn't have anywhere near that kind of performance, is ridiculous.

i dont recall a su76 pen a KT everytime. even at vet 3. send the KT with double raketens
Hat
11 Oct 2015, 08:46 AM

The problem is, since you never played something beside soviets you never learned how to dodge molotovs. Because it's exactly the same with the flame grenades. All team weapons have problems against DOT flame weapons. The problem is poor Boris runs into the flame soup instead of teleporting the maxim to the next guy.

The Maxim simply doesn't suppress units fast enough. A OKW squad can run straight at them across an open plain taking shots the whole way and still throw the nade 100% of the time.

The Maxim crew issue is also a major issue that you addressed. That should be fixed.
12 Oct 2015, 05:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Oct 2015, 20:25 PMDAZ187

i dont recall a su76 pen a KT everytime. even at vet 3. send the KT with double raketens

When you have 4-5 SUs it no longer matters.

BTW, I was putting a KT at the receiving end of the SUs not the other way round
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 19
South Africa 2
unknown 10
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L