Login

russian armor

Volk throw their incendiary grenade too quickly

18 Sep 2015, 12:10 PM

I am pretty sure it is bugged, at the moment it is pretty damn strong because of that.

As for it having no teching requirment, that's because its OKWs only reliable building clear. If there is an mg in a building, then the only real counter is getting an early leig, which if you're unlucky can take a damn time to get the mg to pull out and pushing out an early leig leaves you with less map control and with less units on the field, that leig is highly vulnerable to just being flanked or pushed.

If soviets come against an mg in a building they have molotovs, flamers, snipers and can get out a mortar earlier than a leig.

When playing vs OKW, you don't have to worry so much about units being stacked in buildings and if they do you have numerous counters.

Whereas OKW had a serious problems on some maps with mg spam in buildings and in general having no way for squads to clear buildings.

18 Sep 2015, 12:18 PM

Leig aren't really good vs buildings with the small aoe profile. Before this the best clear was sturms on the bad window side or the ambush nadee. This grenade however throws really fast for what it does, should prolly lower speed
18 Sep 2015, 12:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Sep 2015, 12:18 PMDraje
Leig aren't really good vs buildings with the small aoe profile. Before this the best clear was sturms on the bad window side or the ambush nadee. This grenade however throws really fast for what it does, should prolly lower speed

Have cleared enough buildings with it. You don't have to kill all units, but already firing with 1/2 LeIG's on it does the trick. Scare the shit out of them and a free road to happiness.
18 Sep 2015, 12:43 PM
Donator 22

I am pretty sure it is bugged, at the moment it is pretty damn strong because of that.

As for it having no teching requirment, that's because its OKWs only reliable building clear. If there is an mg in a building, then the only real counter is getting an early leig, which if you're unlucky can take a damn time to get the mg to pull out and pushing out an early leig leaves you with less map control and with less units on the field, that leig is highly vulnerable to just being flanked or pushed.

If soviets come against an mg in a building they have molotovs, flamers, snipers and can get out a mortar earlier than a leig.

When playing vs OKW, you don't have to worry so much about units being stacked in buildings and if they do you have numerous counters.

Whereas OKW had a serious problems on some maps with mg spam in buildings and in general having no way for squads to clear buildings.

If you don't build a LeIG support gun, you don't deserv the win. A sniper gun that can't be effectively couterned until late game by USF/UKF.

LeIG support gun don't need any combine arm to be effective, it's a instant pin and wipe squad with too much effectiveness. with it op range it won't be anooyed by anything. And for a Howitzer it's as effective as a mortar if you don't have sight and clear line to is target.

Serious problem ? In what ? 1v1 ? team game ? Because in team game LeIG + sniper are not countered at any stage of the game if there is a UKF or a USF. Stop complaining.
18 Sep 2015, 12:58 PM

If you don't build a LeIG support gun, you don't deserv the win. A sniper gun that can't be effectively couterned until late game by USF/UKF.

LeIG support gun don't need any combine arm to be effective, it's a instant pin and wipe squad with too much effectiveness. with it op range it won't be anooyed by anything. And for a Howitzer it's as effective as a mortar if you don't have sight and clear line to is target.

Serious problem ? In what ? 1v1 ? team game ? Because in team game LeIG + sniper are not countered at any stage of the game if there is a UKF or a USF. Stop complaining.

There was no complaining, I was simply remarking on problems OKW had vs Soviets leading to it not having a teching price vs the molotov. Talking about 1v1.

I never said I don't build a LeIG or even say LeIG was weak or that is gets countered by USF/UKF in team games. It's like your complete bias has just completely warped you and you have completely missed the point.
18 Sep 2015, 13:04 PM

The ambush nade do fire damage too now.
18 Sep 2015, 13:08 PM

The ambush nade do fire damage too now.

All grenades for some reason cause flame crits now, infiltration nades are no exception.
18 Sep 2015, 13:11 PM

It's too fast, it either need a detonation time (which I don't understand why it doesn't have it) or just a longer throw animation like the molotov.
18 Sep 2015, 13:15 PM

It's too fast, it either need a detonation time (which I don't understand why it doesn't have it) or just a longer throw animation like the molotov.

Pretty sure its a bug or at least hope it is. Should have the same time as molotov.
18 Sep 2015, 13:18 PM

The molotov throw animation would look really stupid on this type of grenade. The new incendiary looks exactly like the grenade they had previouly, it only makes sense they would throw it the same way.

If anything, a detonation time. Though I suppose that's not how that type of grenade usually works...

I actually like all the effects around it. Can't they just adjust the stats and leave everything that concerns the visuals as it is?
18 Sep 2015, 13:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Sep 2015, 11:45 AMBanillo
the throwing is bugged, volks and cons should have the same animation (throw time)

what i dont get is why the price difference?

i tryed the molotovs and they are effective as hell vs team weapons, buildings,,,
one molotov can destroy a bunker!!!

if any thing the molotov should be 30 muni with this performace.

and as usual allied fanboys ignore this relevant post and continue shit post regardless this is the answer here so stop arguing.

and also commandos light gammon bomb and partisan grenade says hi....:foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone:
18 Sep 2015, 13:33 PM

It's absofuckn'lutely okish because it does not to much of a damage at landing, didn't you notice?? The amount of stupid things written around here is terrible.
18 Sep 2015, 13:36 PM

It does need to be fixed, its like an instant molotov grenade, it does that much damage, but with fast throwing speed it is pretty annoying to play against
18 Sep 2015, 14:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Sep 2015, 13:18 PMFluffi

The molotov throw animation would look really stupid on this type of grenade. The new incendiary looks exactly like the grenade they had previouly, it only makes sense they would throw it the same way.

If anything, a detonation time. Though I suppose that's not how that type of grenade usually works...

I actually like all the effects around it. Can't they just adjust the stats and leave everything that concerns the visuals as it is?

You don't get it.

Mlotov have long animation, because it have no fuse, it explodes instantly, its thrown slower to give you time to react for it.

Same thing with inc nade, it can't stay like it is, unless it gets fuse time, like every other fast thrown nade.

What it looks like have nothing to do with it, its pure balance matter.
18 Sep 2015, 14:43 PM
Donator 33

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Sep 2015, 13:33 PMJohnnyB
It's absofuckn'lutely okish because it does not to much of a damage at landing, didn't you notice?? The amount of stupid things written around here is terrible.

It does 20 initial, which people were unhappy about the Molotov doing so it was Nerfed to 10, which means it does a lot of damage upon landing.
18 Sep 2015, 14:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Sep 2015, 13:18 PMFluffi

To my knowledge (and some searching on the interwebs) the Germans never had any incendiary grenades. (although it is possible some rudimentary one was at times made using smoke grenades.)

So how these types of grenades usually works is really besides the point, if the entire idea of Germans having incendiary grenades is fictional.
18 Sep 2015, 14:52 PM
Donator 11

I think adding a timer as well as a longer throw animation such as the one used on cons would make this ability fair. As of right now it insta wipes all team crews due to their pack up times.

the price of the nade is fine, reducing the damage to that of the molo would be fair as OKW doesnt even have to research them as well as reducing the toss range would make this fair. OKW needs a building clearer but not one that does it in one throw coupled with a squad wipe machine with an increased range the LeIG,

Plz give us a hot fix lelic
18 Sep 2015, 15:30 PM

Thats why i stopped to play this game.
18 Sep 2015, 16:02 PM

No the grenade is absolutely fine.
Do you even remember this grenade is made of superior krupp steel and krupp flames?

Id say to bring incendiary grenade and molotov in part, relic needs to make the molotov at least 50 minutions and the flame grenade maybe free to give okw the chance to get schrecks faster to counter early vehicle spam from allies.
18 Sep 2015, 16:10 PM

Is it just me or can one of these nades destroy an USF fighting position in on go? Can some one test?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★