Login

russian armor

Infantry support gun reloading twice at the end of volly

16 Sep 2015, 03:04 AM

I just noticed that when the ISG is done with it's barrage it reloads (as it should), then reloads again for no reason.

Just thought I would bring it up, and was wondering if anyone else was getting the same thing.
16 Sep 2015, 05:22 AM

The timing for the barrage must be set incorrectly. The game counts auto-fire and barrage as different "weapons". So what's probably happening is it reloads the next shell for barrage, but then barrage ends, so it loads the next shell to autofire. But I have not confirmed this.
16 Sep 2015, 05:28 AM

The timing for the barrage must be set incorrectly. The game counts auto-fire and barrage as different "weapons". So what's probably happening is it reloads the next shell for barrage, but then barrage ends, so it loads the next shell to autofire. But I have not confirmed this.

Is that what it is? If that is how it's supposed to work then never mind, how weird.
16 Sep 2015, 14:09 PM
Patrion 14

Relic pays attention to these small animation details, and strive for authenticity (in the number of shots fired before reloading Garands for example etc.) so this can definitely be classified as a bug.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 33
unknown 1
Germany 335

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak