Login

russian armor

I simply do not match against the British.

10 Sep 2015, 16:50 PM

Is it any marketing technique to sell this add on? The game is impossible, the initial car with machine gun and then with the flamethrower, that in two seconds annihilate all 5 units, is a shame, I simply do not match against the British.
10 Sep 2015, 16:56 PM

Permanently Banned
Is it any marketing technique to sell this add on? The game is impossible, the initial car with machine gun and then with the flamethrower, that in two seconds annihilate all 5 units, is a shame, I simply do not match against the British.

What do you play? Ostheer or OKW?

If you go OKW, get a shreck asap with a reketten in camo and lure it into the raketten. They always overextend the Universal Carrier with the wasp, since they are greedy and think it can take on the world.

If you go Ostheer, get an mg start with double or triple grens, park the mg on the fuel and tech to t2 as soon as you can. Get 222 and counter the filthy Universal Carrier with the 22 km flamethrower range. If you can, get second 222, so the pair of 222s can counter the 75 mm 'armored' car if he gets it, which has shit armor. If he doesn't get the 75mm 'armored' car you can harass his squads, double 222s wipe easily on retreat.

Get pak afterwards after the double 222s.
10 Sep 2015, 17:27 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Normally, gandamula, I would suggest you download a replay, and post it in the relevant Axis strategy section, or in the Replay review section, with a request for advice.

As however, you have started this thread here, the request still applies.

Absent the replay, you need to clarify which game mode you were in - but it will still lead to theorycrafting only.

10 Sep 2015, 18:12 PM

What do you play? Ostheer or OKW?

If you go OKW, get a shreck asap with a reketten in camo and lure it into the raketten. They always overextend the Universal Carrier with the wasp, since they are greedy and think it can take on the world.

If you go Ostheer, get an mg start with double or triple grens, park the mg on the fuel and tech to t2 as soon as you can. Get 222 and counter the filthy Universal Carrier with the 22 km flamethrower range. If you can, get second 222, so the pair of 222s can counter the 75 mm 'armored' car if he gets it, which has shit armor. If he doesn't get the 75mm 'armored' car you can harass his squads, double 222s wipe easily on retreat.

Get pak afterwards after the double 222s.

Normally i get a shreck after the carrier,without a flamethrower,kill several guys,2 or 3,in each unit,then my unit always,but always,miss the shot,then the flame carrier,kill they all,even retreating,its almost unplayable at lest as okw.
10 Sep 2015, 18:19 PM

Normally i get a shreck after the carrier,without a flamethrower,kill several guys,2 or 3,in each unit,then my unit always,but always,miss the shot,then the flame carrier,kill they all,even retreating,its almost unplayable at lest as okw.
Experienced that also. Several Pak and Panzerwerfer misses on the Bren carrier. A miss seems more likely than a hit. Might be its target size.
10 Sep 2015, 18:25 PM

Can you post your playercard? And also any replays you have of games vs Bren carrier?
10 Sep 2015, 19:02 PM

Pio/T1-Sniper-Gren-Sniper-T2-222-Pak.

Variations of this have worked really really well for me in 1v1, if you can try and be blatent with your sniper so the bren chases, then pop round the corner with a faust from your grens.
10 Sep 2015, 19:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Sep 2015, 18:19 PMButcher
Experienced that also. Several Pak and Panzerwerfer misses on the Bren carrier. A miss seems more likely than a hit. Might be its target size.

Missed once or twice its weired,even at close range,but its almost universal,the first time i played against brits i have a bad felling ,i never lost so many units in the first stage of the game,but after they upgrade to flame carrier,i lost 3 full units of grenadiers and a MG for a single carrier.I think more people experience it,I'm bad player but not that bad.
And that AA emplacement,lol, 2 second and wipe single squad.As the mortar,a single shot and a entire unit wiped.
Something are very wrong with the game,I dont see any other faction unit,besides the king tiger or a rare lucky strike,kill a entire infantry unit with the same frequency.
14 Sep 2015, 20:18 PM

Ok,I found two more pearls in the British faction,mainly playing as OKW,as we have lack of fuel,the only advantage in the initial game is the infantry,but the British one is equivalent or even more powerful,even without cover the four guys kill easily one or two grenadiers,so they come with the Carrier after put a early MG in a strategic fuel point.
Then the pearls come with all splendor,the emplacements,those indestructible ones,that even bombarded with lig18,because nothing more reach the AA without been wiped, gun during 5 minutes and using that green shield remains intact,and this AA flak wiping a grenadier unit,even in a building in less than 1 second is the cheer in the top of cake,nothing can approach,even a PIV,the Luch disappear with 2 rounds,it's ridiculous.
And the AA tank ,who resists 3 panzershereks shots and more 1 or 2 from a Raket.
I have this game since the beginning and never care about balance or else,but this is atrocious,no other unit of any previous faction did anything similar to it in the game,I never rage quit before,and usualy type GG when I lose,but this faction made me mad.
I feel very unfair lose a unit,in less than one second,before realize what happened.
And sorry my English.
14 Sep 2015, 22:07 PM

Ok,I found two more pearls in the British faction,mainly playing as OKW,as we have lack of fuel,the only advantage in the initial game is the infantry,but the British one is equivalent or even more powerful,even without cover the four guys kill easily one or two grenadiers,so they come with the Carrier after put a early MG in a strategic fuel point.
Then the pearls come with all splendor,the emplacements,those indestructible ones,that even bombarded with lig18,because nothing more reach the AA without been wiped, gun during 5 minutes and using that green shield remains intact,and this AA flak wiping a grenadier unit,even in a building in less than 1 second is the cheer in the top of cake,nothing can approach,even a PIV,the Luch disappear with 2 rounds,it's ridiculous.
And the AA tank ,who resists 3 panzershereks shots and more 1 or 2 from a Raket.
I have this game since the beginning and never care about balance or else,but this is atrocious,no other unit of any previous faction did anything similar to it in the game,I never rage quit before,and usualy type GG when I lose,but this faction made me mad.
I feel very unfair lose a unit,in less than one second,before realize what happened.
And sorry my English.

I too don't like the brits, but they are not going away so what i would advise you, is to do what i did, play as brits and see how you can be defeated, or play 2v2s, and learn from your allies.
23 Sep 2015, 10:04 AM

I too don't like the brits, but they are not going away so what i would advise you, is to do what i did, play as brits and see how you can be defeated, or play 2v2s, and learn from your allies.

Of course I play brits to:),and even without understand the faction,at least at beginning i won easly some games,mainly against OKW,just because they get late armor,after few emplacements,and after get this AA tank,they dont have much chances to turn the game. Its just a question of balace,if a Tiger cant wipe a unit from a wood building why this AA tank or the AA emplacement could do it to a entire unit in 1 or 2 seconds,in any building,green cover means nothing in this case.
23 Sep 2015, 10:52 AM

then my unit always,but always,miss the shot,

Exactly.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 40
unknown 30
Germany 2
Germany 741

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias