Login

russian armor

Panther is overperforming?

4 Sep 2015, 12:01 PM
4 Sep 2015, 16:38 PM

Panther is fine, and this is coming from a Soviet fanboy extraordinaire. In fairness, I've never like blitz, but other than that, Panther does what it's meant to do.

And especially at this time, given the Brits have brought some extremely deadly armour into the game, the last thing we want to do is nerf German armour at this moment. Perhaps later, when strategies and counterplays etc demand that, but whilst people are getting a feel for the Brits, now is not the time.
4 Sep 2015, 16:44 PM
Patrion 26

We need a Soviet commander with IS3 then pussyking will stop the post about the Panther
4 Sep 2015, 19:10 PM

Permanently Banned
I gotta agree with pussyking the panther is OP, my suggestion would be to raise comet HP to 1280 and more spash damage that way it can deal with the panther. Also +10 range at vet1 would go a long way.
4 Sep 2015, 19:12 PM

Ah no, there is Pussyking's friend...
Give that Comet more Hp to mach the Tiger...
That would be OK KAPPA
4 Sep 2015, 19:16 PM
Donator 33

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Sep 2015, 19:12 PMNoorbi
Ah no, there is Pussyking's friend...
Give that Comet more Hp to mach the Tiger...
That would be OK KAPPA

:luvDerp:
4 Sep 2015, 19:38 PM

The panther is game breaking. Super high speed and sub-sonic blitz is insane. You would have to be retarded to not spam this thing to victory.
4 Sep 2015, 19:44 PM

Spam Panthers? Must not have spent any fuel at all while teching to Tier 4.
4 Sep 2015, 19:50 PM

For what it's worth, I'm an Allied player

The Panther is supposed to be fucking good. It's the best medium tank in the game! Now that the E8 is buffed and the Comet is on the field, it's even more important for the Panther to remain where it is powerwise.

It will beat a Comet 1v1 but if there's anything to tip the scales in the Comet's favor, GG Panther.
4 Sep 2015, 22:04 PM
Donator 11

The panther is game breaking. Super high speed and sub-sonic blitz is insane. You would have to be retarded to not spam this thing to victory.

The voice of truth.

Panther spam is a game breaker becouse it takes to much efforet to kill one panther and its impossible to counter a panther blob.
6 Sep 2015, 08:25 AM

Well, sure, nerf its damage, but give FF faster reload and reduce the cost to use them.

FF is underperforming with lowest AT dps out of any AT weapon in game, including ISU. Outside of this one trick it can do.

I'm tired of people screaming nerfs for everything they know nothing about.
Had it been axis army and axis unit, I'd still say the same.

You can't nerf stuff like this without compensating for it in other areas as the unit is incapable of functioning on its own, even jackson doesn't have as hard time against armor as FF despite its fragility.

Well I myself am double minded about Firefly and its rocket ability. It's a gimmick that's very powerful in some situations but then again it costs 100 munition, so it's very expensive. Also, like you said, tulip rocket is the only reason Firefly is even viable as tank destroyer because its main stats suck balls. That being said I don't think i like this ability in its current form and would like it to be changed/ adjusted, but this has to come with some changes to the tank as well.
Preferably I'd like to see Firefly stats changed so it's able to fight tanks on its own and tulip rockets being "finish it off" mechanics.
Now it's 1 shot majority of enemy tanks every 100 muni and I don't like this kind of design choices but then again this game became full of it recently.
6 Sep 2015, 09:19 AM
Donator 11

The voice of truth.

Panther spam is a game breaker becouse it takes to much efforet to kill one panther and its impossible to counter a panther blob.

oh yeah the roaming panther blobs we all experience...

Starting a balancing discussion from a 4v4s low skill perspective, not the most productive idea ever.
6 Sep 2015, 09:22 AM
Donator 11

I gotta agree with pussyking the panther is OP, my suggestion would be to raise comet HP to 1280 and more spash damage that way it can deal with the panther. Also +10 range at vet1 would go a long way.

You have to use more irony to make it clear.
6 Sep 2015, 09:28 AM

The voice of truth.

I think that guy was being sarcastic...

"a panther blob?" You ever played a 1v1 in your life?

If youre enemy is blobbing panthers then hes sure as hell not micro'ing them properly... meaning if you cant kill them, its your fault lol
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★