Login

russian armor

1600 health tanks.

2 Sep 2015, 19:03 PM

I never said Railway does more damage, merely that the statement that it has a lower pure area of effect is in fact not true.

Also another interesting change to note they didn't actually reduce the Sturmtigers AoE radius yet, for some reason (even though they mentioned it in the patch notes).

In return it can shoot through SBlockers and can fire from FoW due to range....

more?

The AVRE can shoot through shot blockers to.
2 Sep 2015, 19:20 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Im just gonna throw my shit opinion with historical arguementation into this pile of shit opinions and historical argumentation by saying that the base churchill NEEDS the amount of HP it has,while the AVRE and croc should have lower HP because they are full of more "explosive" ammunition and fuel which makes them more succeptible to exploding unlike the base churchill :snfPeter:
2 Sep 2015, 19:21 PM

I never said Railway does more damage, merely that the statement that it has a lower pure area of effect is in fact not true.

Also another interesting change to note they didn't actually reduce the Sturmtigers AoE radius yet, for some reason (even though they mentioned it in the patch notes).

The AVRE can shoot through shot blockers to.

I edited my post ages ago, not sure how u quoted it unless u never refreshed page kappa
2 Sep 2015, 19:58 PM
Donator 22

Just ask Sib why 1600 HP is dumb on the AVRE and Crocodile.

I agree 1600 hp is fine on the base churchill since it isn't exactly a tank that has a devastating gun, its a meat shield. The AVRE and Crocodile retain the survivability yet are extremely deadly combat units.

War speed AVRE pushing and retreating into an elefant, KT, and pak is the most skilless and most blatantly broken thing in this build. Trying to argue otherwise when people have given you hard statistics is asinine. There is no situation that an extremely hard counter, a hard counter, and a heavy tank should not be able to deal with a single tank pushing up, and hardly bringing it down to 30% HP by the time it has fired and retreated with War Speed.

+1 Amen :romeoMug:
2 Sep 2015, 20:30 PM

So the issue is no more.

Specialized churchills got nerfed with surviability and offensive capabilities, we can focus on nerfing sturmtiger now :snfPeter: :sibHyena:
3 Sep 2015, 00:41 AM

So the issue is no more.

Specialized churchills got nerfed with surviability and offensive capabilities, we can focus on nerfing sturmtiger now :snfPeter: :sibHyena:

BUT STURMTIGER IS BALANCED!~!@!@!@!@!@!
3 Sep 2015, 06:28 AM

2000 hp tank should be fine IMO, especially when you have the best AT gun in the game to cover retreat.

Come on Lelic ... that's fucking ridiculous ... How beta players can have let this shit happen.
3 Sep 2015, 06:56 AM
Donator 22

Invisied posts 88, 89 and 91 for flaming.
3 Sep 2015, 07:12 AM

Just ask Sib why 1600 HP is dumb on the AVRE and Crocodile.

I agree 1600 hp is fine on the base churchill since it isn't exactly a tank that has a devastating gun, its a meat shield. The AVRE and Crocodile retain the survivability yet are extremely deadly combat units.

War speed AVRE pushing and retreating into an elefant, KT, and pak is the most skilless and most blatantly broken thing in this build. Trying to argue otherwise when people have given you hard statistics is asinine. There is no situation that an extremely hard counter, a hard counter, and a heavy tank should not be able to deal with a single tank pushing up, and hardly bringing it down to 30% HP by the time it has fired and retreated with War Speed.

QFT
3 Sep 2015, 10:04 AM

I actually do like them having 1600 health, it´s what differentiates them from other heavies. However, maybe select axis at weapons (not all of them) could do more than 160 damage to churchills (through target tables).

Other than that, I think heavies like tiger 1 and is2 should do 200-240 damage to increase their impact now that their limit is on.
3 Sep 2015, 10:25 AM

Personally I think all UK tanks should get HP reductions + armor reduction, since it takes way too long to kill a british tank. Even a KT doesn't last that long...
3 Sep 2015, 10:26 AM

Personally I think all UK tanks should get HP reductions + armor reduction, since it takes way too long to kill a british tank. Even a KT doesn't last that long...

You're right, KT lasts longer and packs huge firepower on top of it.
3 Sep 2015, 14:46 PM

You're right, KT lasts longer and packs huge firepower on top of it.

Dumbest post of the mounth. KT is a fucking heavy beast that requiert Tier 3 teching. Churchill is a shitty medium tank .... that have better HP and armor. Legit. God, Lelic have washed your brain so hard.

I praise the day when you will stop being such an Allies Fanboy Katitof ... Really.
3 Sep 2015, 15:16 PM

Festung support.
Hull down for Stugs and Panther, Railway (which needs buff since Sturmtiger AoE is bigger than 680mm shell) against emplacements + command tank and smoke to support.

actually it got HUGE ninja buff this patch
3 Sep 2015, 21:48 PM
Patrion 27

I had a vet 1 panther, a vet 2 PIV, and a rakettenwherfer as OKW and the flame Chucrchill was soloing all 3 at once.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 105
unknown 13
South Africa 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak