Login

russian armor

1v1 balance issues.

6 Aug 2015, 07:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Aug 2015, 17:12 PMaaa

statet by best 1v1 players that USF is worst fraction. It esp. in bad postion vs OH.
Winn\loss stats are kind of strange. Maybe it just shows difference between players not factions.

OH does not have overall disadvattage vs any faction. SPrice after he won a game stated that Axis is OP.

Vs OKW its not easy too. Im having problems with their leig builds. I predicted just after patch notes that leig builds will be cancer of this game - now its reality

Are you the second account of pussyking? That would explain the amount of bullshit you post. You are verry close to reach his leader position in this matter because your posts have all the needed features:
1. they prove you don't play the game much;
2. they prove that the verry small amount of games played are exclusively with one faction/side;
3. the amount of bias is huge.

Seriously, since when you have this game? I'm asking because I was at your bias level when I started playing it and it took some while to understand that the only way to write sensible things and understand what other people write is to play all factions eather you like it or not.
6 Aug 2015, 08:46 AM
Donator 11

Are you the second account of pussyking? That would explain the amount of bullshit you post. You are verry close to reach his leader position in this matter because your posts have all the needed features:
1. they prove you don't play the game much;
2. they prove that the verry small amount of games played are exclusively with one faction/side;
3. the amount of bias is huge.

Seriously, since when you have this game? I'm asking because I was at your bias level when I started playing it and it took some while to understand that the only way to write sensible things and understand what other people write is to play all factions eather you like it or not.

I think he is talking about USF only. And USF is the weakest/least fun faction to play now. I think the other three factions are quite fun again, even OKW. But USF does have serious issues
6 Aug 2015, 09:15 AM

USF is fine
#ADAPT :romeoPro:
6 Aug 2015, 09:31 AM

USF is fine
#ADAPT :romeoPro:

Relic seems to have a different POV on that considering last nights stream :sibPheasant:
6 Aug 2015, 09:36 AM

Relic seems to have a different POV on that considering last nights stream :sibPheasant:

Someone recap, what happened on the stream?
6 Aug 2015, 09:47 AM

Someone recap, what happened on the stream?

Some games played, some questions answered, "we realize that weaknesses of USF are more apparent after recent changes" and some other stuff. This is what I remember, there was much more but it was quite late for me and I just don't remember it well. You still should be able to watch it on twitch.
6 Aug 2015, 11:28 AM

What they need to do is reduce the cost of the bar to 30-35 ammo. This way the usf can keep up with the upgrades and i find the bar to be up compared to the rest of the upgrades.
6 Aug 2015, 12:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Aug 2015, 01:57 AMCorsin

Sov - 8/10
USF - 9/10
OKW - 6/10
Ost - 8/10

keep in mind the early game is where most battles are won or lost.

Thoughts?

Thanks for this brainfart in our general direction, general.
6 Aug 2015, 12:46 PM

Some games played, some questions answered, "we realize that weaknesses of USF are more apparent after recent changes" and some other stuff. This is what I remember, there was much more but it was quite late for me and I just don't remember it well. You still should be able to watch it on twitch.

That plus they ignored important balance questions after that. Brad eventually took a very good question about the ambulance unit and its connection to blobbing and tried to turn it so that the guy who asked it seemed stupid.

They played a cpu opponent and showed us a 'viable' soviet build which which could be used on every map according to Brad. It included an m5 quad rush after brad acknowledged that the current m5 quad situation is being looked in and they have knowledge of its brokenness. If it wasn't insulting enough, after 29 minutes they simply gave up and stopped when the chat started totally trolling when they simply didn't answer any worthy questions.
7 Aug 2015, 01:06 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Aug 2015, 06:21 AMArray

They appear to be stomping them in roughly equal amounts

Yeah no they dont, the difference between the winratio of soviets to any of the german faction is bigger then 10% which is significant. They are infact OP in 1v1 at the moment according to those stats (and hey you are the one claiming these stats are relevant). If you put the numbers together it gets even more depressing and show a clear 1v1 advantage for allies this patch. The tables are turned in 3v3 and 4v4, but this is not what this thread is about.
7 Aug 2015, 08:43 AM
Donator 11

In the last 3 days the allied stats have pulled away from axis having been very even since the patch. This may represent a settling of the new meta and balance and will continue but I think it's a little early to say - a couple more weeks of data should clarify things I think

This is not to say I necessarily believe things are balanced but which way it really lies is not clear. The claim that soviet are very strong seems credible but then lots of posters have been claiming that U.S. Are now hopeless. 'Today's' stats make a mockery of this.
8 Aug 2015, 05:20 AM

6/10 on OPW, are you serious? they have the strongest early game possible with volksspam and kubel/pion support, and they have t0 counters to for the m5 quadrush, the shrekblobs and rocket AT. even then by the time the quad comes out OPW can already make flak halftracks so they can turtle out the quad with shrek/at support
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★