Login

russian armor

CAS Pin Strafe + Recon + Stuka Dive Bomb in Base

1 Jul 2015, 09:49 AM
Donator 22

No off maps of any faction, should work in the base sector. And of course no howitzer build inside the base.
1 Jul 2015, 10:07 AM

Did your blob get pinned, retreat all at once, then get bombed in base?

I like the idea of no howies in base sector though.
1 Jul 2015, 10:08 AM

No off maps of any faction, should work in the base sector. And of course no howitzer build inside the base.

Never will happen, USF fanboys would cry buckets if their skillplanes could no longer destroy repairing vehicles next to the enemy HQ
1 Jul 2015, 10:14 AM

lol all these noob scrubs crying.

No one there was flaming until you came in and started the "noob crying" game.

Congrats on being the usual elitist coh2 douche :)
1 Jul 2015, 11:01 AM

lol if you cant dodge those easy abilities, then...uninstall pl0x XD

Ok, show us all mr. uber gosu how do you dodge stuka dive with ML-20 or B4, which I clearly talked about without any doubt.

If you can't provide a rep of your uber leet skillness dodging dive bomb with arty, eat your own advise and begone.
1 Jul 2015, 11:28 AM
Patrion 310

Ok, show us all mr. uber gosu how do you dodge stuka dive with ML-20 or B4, which I clearly talked about without any doubt.

If you can't provide a rep of your uber leet skillness dodging dive bomb with arty, eat your own advise and begone.

He couldnt provide you with a replay of any allied game :clap:
1 Jul 2015, 11:40 AM

That costs a lot of ammo, and it might not pay dividends, timing is crucial. Like you said, you've tried to nail it for a while and you don't always get it. It is allowed to get big hits in this game without whatever you succeeded with immediately must be considered op.
1 Jul 2015, 12:38 PM

The area of effect on the infantry strafe is definitely too large. It only punishes "blobbing" if by "blobbing" you mean "having more than one unit on the screen at a time."

The AT strafe (and the loiter) do too much damage, and should be pared back to rough equivalence with the p-47s. Even skillshots shouldn't solo full-health medium tanks. It should require you to get at least one shot on their tank to actually kill it. Offmaps should be finishers, not effectively a mainline unit you can't shoot back at.

Recon + dive bomb is fine (sort of, anyway.) The main problem I see with it is that the audio-only clue is a real "fuck you" to anybody who's hearing impaired trying to play this game. I've got a buddy who has trouble hearing those frequencies, and can't play anything but team games because he needs people to tell him when it's coming.
1 Jul 2015, 13:09 PM

Requires lot of munitions and really GOOD timing.
Nevertheless, the AI strafe pin area need to be smaller, cause it catches squad way out of the designated zone.

+1 to this, it's the only real problem with cas, while the AT stuka is dodgeable the supression strafe is not.
1 Jul 2015, 13:17 PM

He couldnt provide you with a replay of any allied game :clap:

Also he apparently understood the stupidity of his post and deleted it.
Won't hide though, whats quoted, remains quoted.
1 Jul 2015, 13:26 PM

While I agree about blobbing, I cannot about AT strafe.

Well, it's quite easy to dodge if you have unit somewhere in the middle.
But if you have it near map's edge, you have 2secs since first red flare. In 2 secs you must notice this, match unit via mouse/hotkey and reverse + unit's acceleration. All of this lead us to the place where you cannot dodge, unless you already have unit matched when the first flares lands.

Personally, I havent lost much, since I'm trying to pay attention if there is recon. If there is, I'm moving in advance my all units.

But...

If you have enginge damage and you are reversing, recon+strafe and you have lost your tank without any chance to dodge it/counter it.

TWP + AT strafe is new abuse.

It's even more crazy with OKW's flares. You probably won't notice them right away, so if you have unit near the egde you can say goodbay to it.

In 1v1 sense, it is perfectly balanced as AT strafe is not exactly cheap.

Damage Engine Kill: well i can say the same for 1-sec magic clue in US tanks, why do they have this ability to render mines useless?

Map Edge Dodging: Move your tanks around when you see a recon plane? If your tanks is at the edge/base, there is no vision.

2v2+ OKW flare etc: it is literally the same as recon, you gotta pay attention to the flare. And axis side is supposed to strong at AT because they can also say it's pretty abusive for 4+ T34/85 to run around the map.
1 Jul 2015, 13:27 PM

No one there was flaming until you came in and started the "noob crying" game.

Congrats on being the usual elitist coh2 douche :)

Oh right, it's not like the usual noob scrubs in this thread who HARDLY play this game crying about MG42 OP, StuG OP, CAS OP. Literally everything is OP.
1 Jul 2015, 13:54 PM

Also he apparently understood the stupidity of his post and deleted it.
Won't hide though, whats quoted, remains quoted.

Lol I didnt delete anything, its just our beloved mod doing all the work, i dont care XD
1 Jul 2015, 13:57 PM

You're right.

I shouldn't assume you are able to come to realization of anything, much less your own -NDA-.
1 Jul 2015, 13:59 PM

You're right.

I shouldn't assume you are able to come to realization of anything, much less your own -NDA-.

Anyways, lets retake it before he comes again,

it is that hard for you to move units when a stuka siren can be heard? or red flares for the ATstrafe? lol
1 Jul 2015, 14:02 PM

or red flares for the ATstrafe? lol

If the enemy happens to be at the edge of the map, and you angle the run to come from outside, the strafe comes on top of the flares, so... Some warning.

Therefore, there will be more instantly arriving skillplanes soon Kappa
1 Jul 2015, 14:04 PM

If the enemy happens to be at the edge of the map, and you angle the run to come from outside, the strafe comes on top of the flares, so... Some warning.

Therefore, there will be more instantly arriving skillplanes soon Kappa

hehe thats how to kill sneaky kats :P
1 Jul 2015, 14:07 PM

Anyways, lets retake it before he comes again,

it is that hard for you to move units when a stuka siren can be heard? or red flares for the ATstrafe? lol

You're really dumber then you look like.

I've posted about stuka dive vs arty.

You said to move or uninstall.

Show me how you move ML-20 out of stuka dive range or eat your own advise and uninstall instead going full retard like sierra.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★