Login

russian armor

US need more now.

PAGES (12)down
30 Jun 2015, 03:36 AM

If they add a mortar, will the pack howitzer stay?
30 Jun 2015, 04:13 AM
Patrion 14

I'm not seeing any reason not to give USF a mortar. Forcing players to tech grenades every game (which delay tech and heavily delay weapon upgrades) makes USF early game even more stale than it has been. I would love to see a mortar for USF in tier0. It would give USF a viable counter to HMG spam and would also give USF an actual choice in the early game.
30 Jun 2015, 05:49 AM

If they add a mortar, will the pack howitzer stay?

would the USF even build the pack howitzer if they get a decent mortar? it's any US player's dream to steal a 81mm mortar. (not so much the mg42 anymore, except it's a free mg anyway).

I'm not entirely against giving a mortar to the USF, but it seems like ignoring the true issue of pack howitzer under performing.
30 Jun 2015, 05:58 AM

pack howitzer can AOE suppression good to deal with blob in long range
but now HMG can do it too and it better effective (pack and ISG need some RNG to drop on center of blob to supression)
Phy
30 Jun 2015, 11:19 AM

usf needs more people discussing strategy and utilizing more commanders than just rifle co.

What can you do appart from rifles?

USF need a lot of chances because they are designed soo poorly. Rifles are overpriced for how they perform on early and late game in the current patch.

30 Jun 2015, 11:26 AM

pack howitzer can AOE suppression good to deal with blob in long range
but now HMG can do it too and it better effective (pack and ISG need some RNG to drop on center of blob to supression)

yeah I find that sometimes the ISG shot lands right next to a moving USF blob and they just keep moving, like the change from the previous patch, where units who are moving don't get paused by nearby explosions, keeps the suppression of it from working.
30 Jun 2015, 14:23 PM

OKW has the least starting MP of any faction, meaning that it being mandatory to build a puppchen as early as possible is hard.

Regardless; the fact that you have played against awful players doesn't mean the .50 cal is bad. LT is still the most meta USF officer, and the .50 cal is in the LT tier. There is no reason not to get 1 anymore.

yeah,

1. At least, OKW has a AT option at 00:00
2. Volks are the cheapest main infantery, so you need less mp to produce them, while Rifle are the most expensive one so is not a bad idea USF start with a bit more mp than OKW, and in addition, rifle is the only option for USF, so if I only can make rifles, I hope USF have the manpower to produce them....
3. USF has no mortar, no an expensive one, no a cheap one, so, I wish I could sttrugle to buy a USF mortar because I´m sort of mp.....but USF has not this option.

.......and you say you are tonning down your fanboyism???? muahahhaha, more jokes please, you are soooo funny. oh well, at least, you already recognized you are a fanboy.
30 Jun 2015, 14:38 PM

OKW has the least starting MP of any faction, meaning that it being mandatory to build a puppchen as early as possible is hard.

Regardless; the fact that you have played against awful players doesn't mean the .50 cal is bad. LT is still the most meta USF officer, and the .50 cal is in the LT tier. There is no reason not to get 1 anymore.

The bullshit never ends...

All factions have equal amount of starting menpower of around 600 I believe(would need to check at home for accurate number).

Its 600(or whatever number) minus starting squad cost, so starting resource wise every single army is equal to each other.

OKW have the least raw menpower, because they have most of it already on the field out of any army.
30 Jun 2015, 14:42 PM

I never build the .50 cal because ost will usually get at least one mortar or a mortar ht or already have them by time I can get a .50 cal so what is the point of having it when USF has no viable counter barrage vs the enemy mortar not to mention rifle grenades own all mgs.

The other thing is I've tried stealing mg42s but then they just rifle nade them once again so pretty much given up on mgs vs ost.
30 Jun 2015, 14:49 PM
Patrion 14

Hmm I find usf hard to play on narrow maps, where its easy to Lock Down usf player with mg's. And i also think is a bit borring, because i cant couter it early game, when usf does not have either sniper or motar.. So your options are limited.....
30 Jun 2015, 15:12 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

grenades and smoke.
30 Jun 2015, 15:47 PM

I don't think I've ever seen you write anything on this forum that wasn't proven inaccurate about 2 posts later.

I'm not even 100% on the starting manpower for each faction but since you've said it i'm almost sure you'll be either be outright wrong or there'll be a reason, probably the cost of sturmpios.
30 Jun 2015, 16:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jun 2015, 11:19 AMPhy

What can you do appart from rifles?

USF need a lot of chances because they are designed soo poorly. Rifles are overpriced for how they perform on early and late game in the current patch.

Wait, what ?

30 Jun 2015, 16:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jun 2015, 16:03 PMBlalord

Wait, what ?

Kind of true for the early game, considering half your army can now be a 240MP MG that hardcounters a 280MP unit (only unit US can build).
30 Jun 2015, 16:13 PM

USF life hard? It's actually become a lot easier this patch considering stugE got nerfed, engine crits only occur after a bit of dmg, and the Tiger is limited to 1. HMG got buffed, and so did the Stuart. :foreveralone:

So....

And don't forget about smoke nades kiddos.
30 Jun 2015, 16:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jun 2015, 16:07 PMpugzii

Kind of true for the early game, considering half your army can now be a 240MP MG that hardcounters a 280MP unit (only unit US can build).

I choose 3 Rifles + LT (then fast M20) over 2 Gren 2 MG anyday ( in 1v1 ), mobility > all, a flank on your MG and you lose 240 MP and you give me a free MG (minus the reinforce cost)

And don't hope that Grens will prevent rifles from flanking
30 Jun 2015, 18:18 PM

USF needs snipers instead of mortars. MG-42 can just be target practice after that.
30 Jun 2015, 18:20 PM

Just add a light mortar and a recon jeep to USF T0 and we will be more than happy.

Recon jeep : About the same price as a Kubel, but with less durability, armed with a BAR on 360° tripod. 2 men : Driver + gunner. Can capture.

My two cents.
30 Jun 2015, 19:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jun 2015, 14:38 PMKatitof

The bullshit never ends...

All factions have equal amount of starting menpower of around 600 I believe(would need to check at home for accurate number).

Its 600(or whatever number) minus starting squad cost, so starting resource wise every single army is equal to each other.

OKW have the least raw menpower, because they have most of it already on the field out of any army.

It functionally means the same thing. You can't build as much to start as other factions can meaning you have less capping power. If you started with Volks rushing a puppchen would be easier because you wouldn't have so much MP tied up in Sturms.

I don't think I've ever seen you write anything on this forum that wasn't proven inaccurate about 2 posts later.

I'm not even 100% on the starting manpower for each faction but since you've said it i'm almost sure you'll be either be outright wrong or there'll be a reason, probably the cost of sturmpios.

I'm not wrong, OKW (because of the cost of Sturms) has the lowest starting MP of any faction. It means when you start you have exactly enough to build 1 more unit.
30 Jun 2015, 19:16 PM

Permanently Banned

It functionally means the same thing. You can't build as much to start as other factions can meaning you have less capping power. If you started with Volks rushing a puppchen would be easier because you wouldn't have so much MP tied up in Sturms.

I'm not wrong, OKW (because of the cost of Sturms) has the lowest starting MP of any faction. It means when you start you have exactly enough to build 1 more unit.

You acknowledge that you are incorrect, yet you choose to ignore and select facts to prove your false point

PAGES (12)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS