Login

russian armor

what is the BEST USF commander for 1v1 (right now) ?

23 May 2015, 01:59 AM
Patrion 27

I feel like we're straying off topic here but I must say I don't understand why the Assault Engineers don't get a 5th model at vet 2 like Rechelons.
23 May 2015, 13:32 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Moved to US Forces strategies
25 May 2015, 06:53 AM

Just remove flamers explosion on Ass Engie and I'll be happy. The flamers explosion just make no sense: drunken penal with satchel charges handle them just fine while with professional engineers flamers explode as if they are handled by a green conscript squad for the first time.
25 May 2015, 20:53 PM

I come to play a lot Armor Company recently in 1vs1. But I pick it quite late.
I don't really care about the ass engineer, they are too squishy for their cost and can put you a way behind if you lose them too fast (which isn't difficult in the stat of the game).

The commander allow you to play T1, unlock all upgrades + medic and get a really good M10 to counter 90% of what Axis can field. I had a game were I countered 2 panthers with 2 m10 and half (poped the 3rd during the fight), lost one.
The croc is a good damage soaker and dealer, it can take few hits and let you circle the enemy during that time.

The most important point is to unlock zook after the lieutnant, it is really important to unlock and equip one of your RE squad because that's going to be your only AT before the m10 which can come a bit late in some occasion. m20 mines are also more than welcome in strategic places.

If the game last too long and you face OKW, unlock the major + 1 jackson is important because if you didn't see any panther as a KT will more than obviously hitting the field soon and only m10s aren't enough.
25 May 2015, 23:34 PM

I'd say Infantry and Armor against OKW (LMG's and M10 crush).
Airborne and Rifle against OST.
26 May 2015, 05:44 AM

Infantry by far. Armor(optional) if vs StugE. Rifle doc has gotten generic imo. It obviously works on close range maps but it can still get owned if the opponent is smart and keeps everything at range. I&R pathfinders are useful vs OKW trucks, but that's about it for that doc. Everything else is meh imo.
3 Jun 2015, 12:17 PM

I go with rifles / armour / infantry .

Airborne is still good to.

Rifles on close range maps (its the flamethrowers you want)
Infantry for long range maps
Armour for when i wanna be a hollywood baller

Recon is alright, new greyhound is actually pretty good. Its dirt cheap for what you get and it doesn't cripple your munitions as badly anymore.
If the IR pathfinders had the pathfinder sniper rifle and the airbourne drop was ~700 and came with just 2 normal airbourne (with normal weapons upgrades / abilities) it'd actually be one of the best imo.

If you want a flat single "best" doctrine to just click and use its probably rifles. You'll end up incredibly reliant on flamers though.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 11
United States 3
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak