Login

russian armor

Damn this balance

PAGES (15)down
6 Mar 2015, 04:15 AM

30% damage and penetration.

Please, think/check then post.

PD: this doesn't make Elite armor any better :P

Nope, via vis Cruzz they don't add to your damage, only your pen chance.
6 Mar 2015, 10:20 AM

Was Heat shells ability changed recently?
If not then its definitely penetration and damage increase.
6 Mar 2015, 11:02 AM

T34/76 is bad choice?
No one would call in T34/76 if T34/85 would be doctrinal?

Gosh... You are talking such bullshit like yesterday's 3 Paras Thompsons vs Obers which I proved you are wrong.

T34/76 is amazing tank.
It's worse than PzIV or Sherman, yes. But it's damn spamable. I ve killed counteless Tiger, Panther and King Tigers with T34/76.
They work perfect with for example Urban Defense commander or any other than force paks to move back or just take them out of combat (incendiary strike or propaganda). With those you completly negate AT Gun and someties even infantry. This leaves 3-4 T34/76 vs King Tiger, Panther or Tiger.
Yes, you will lose many of them while fighting KT or Tiger but they are not like IS2 or ISU which are very valuable for you and you can't lose them. You can lose them and you will replace them without any problems.

Of course there are maps where they might be useless like Trois-Points. Small, narrow, witouth any place to flank but of those maps Shermans and Jacksons are useless as well.

Commander with 7/8CP T34/76 call in? Take my money Relic!
6 Mar 2015, 11:19 AM

It's worse than PzIV or Sherman, yes. But it's damn spamable. I ve killed counteless Tiger, Panther and King

I love this misconception so much.

For every 4 P4s you get 5 T34/76.

That is hardly spammable.

80 fuel stug is spammable, 80 fuel wolverine is spammable, 70 fuel puma is spammable, 100 fuel T34 is not.
6 Mar 2015, 11:23 AM

80 fuel stug is spammable, 80 fuel wolverine is spammable, 70 fuel puma is spammable, 100 fuel T34 is not.

Especially when you spend 120 fuel on teching and 25-50 fuel on molotov/AT nade
6 Mar 2015, 12:02 PM

How often you get 3-5 PzIV? I guess never.
How often 3-5T34/76? I guess sometimes.

You dont consider meta. You only look at dry numbers. Those numbers say that it's pointless to tech and get T70+T34. It's better to wait for IS2 or ISU because in fact they will be cheaper.
But those numbers dont say anything about putting pressure with vehicles. According to them it's better to wait but according to meta, T70+T34 and later IS2 is better option.
Ostheer is all about getting Tiger or Elephant.
Soviets can rely on T34 because of doctrines which can negate AT guns.
You save 50MP and 25F on each T34 when compare to Pz4.
It's huge amount of resources. It's like T34 and free unlock of AT nades or molotovs.
3 Pz4 are not issue. You can negate ZiS guns or Cons as well as soviets can.
Soviets can to it thanks to precision strike and call in strikes.

Stug is more spammable but it's so easy to counter, you dont get any profits. T34 with right doctrine is not so easy.
6 Mar 2015, 12:15 PM

[...]
You save 50MP and 25F on each T34 when compare to Pz4.
It's huge amount of resources. It's like T34 and free unlock of AT nades or molotovs.
[...]

Except you get shittier version of snare and shittier tank.
Well done, son, now go kill some nazis.
6 Mar 2015, 12:18 PM

Except you get shittier version of snare and shittier tank.
Well done, son, now go kill some nazis.

And this is how Allies won the War.

Allies have everything shitter yet somehow they can win vs axis in all game modes.
6 Mar 2015, 12:34 PM

And this is how Allies won the War.

Allies have everything shitter yet somehow they can win vs axis in all game modes.

Because certain elements of their unit composition are really good and the rest are awful.
6 Mar 2015, 12:36 PM

Because certain elements of their unit composition Call-ins are really good and the rest are awful.

/fixed for you
6 Mar 2015, 12:37 PM

/fixed for you

snipers... (runs for cover)
6 Mar 2015, 12:46 PM

snipers... (runs for cover)

Well, to be honest I was exaggerating.
I agree about snipers.
I like T1. All of T1 units, actually. Much more, than T2.
6 Mar 2015, 12:49 PM

Heh, I wasn't being too serious either.
6 Mar 2015, 12:49 PM

Thats weird.
I was playing AT 4v4 recently as allies. I faced AT teams, clans. And you know what? My T34 did way more damage than IS2 of my teannates. Tigers, Panthers.. No threat for t34. Its all about keeping them alive and supporting with zis and cons.
In fact I have no call ins in my load out and still melt Axis in team games.

Because let's be clear. In 1v1 you should have IS2 or T34/85 or ISU but in team games T34 shines.
6 Mar 2015, 12:50 PM

My image of T-34s in team games is an image of piles of smoking wrecks being spawned from the edge of the map to give panthers and Tigers free veterancy. Everytime i see them spammed... they just die...
6 Mar 2015, 13:04 PM

A simple answer: because they can build more of that shittier stuff and because of that they are standing a chance.
6 Mar 2015, 13:07 PM

My image of T-34s in team games is an image of piles of smoking wrecks being spawned from the edge of the map to give panthers and Tigers free veterancy. Everytime i see them spammed... they just die...

I admit thats not easy. Especially when we have volks blob.
Yes,you will lose few of them.
Yes,its micro intensive when compare to heaviest.
But its damn useful when used right.
Its a lot easier to focus on 1 huge target like IS2. Its harder to focus on 4 targets. Of course you will lose some of them when pushing but you will take a lot more from enemy.

6 Mar 2015, 13:08 PM

A simple answer: because they can build more of that shittier stuff and because of that they are standing a chance.

And this is my point why t34 is amazing tank.
6 Mar 2015, 13:11 PM

30% damage and penetration.

Please, think/check then post.

PD: this doesn't make Elite armor any better :P

Haven't you learned yet, Alexanzenzez doesn't actually know the stats or functionality of any units/abilities.. he just talks trash and hopes the person he is talking to doesn't know anything. Unfortunately this isn't the offical coh boards, he should probably go back there though, he would do better.
6 Mar 2015, 13:27 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

What elchino said is correct but your shells will also behave like artillery shells in addition. Meaning their scatter behaves differently resulting in more shots in the ground and almost no chance to hit moving targets when a miss is rolled.
I think elite armored is a terrible commander. One single unit (command panther) outshines the complete doctrine.

Armored detection. its nice but I rather have artillery flares that give actual vision. Yes they dont cover the whole map and show up ingame but theyre not as noticeable as a plane and give larger vision

Crit repair. Super expensive and your unit is very vulnerable. WHy would you need this when you have a repair truck and sturms repair pretty fast.
lls.
HEAT shells. 20 seconds meaning you'll fire 4-5 shells. Mark target on command panther affects all units shooting at the target and you dont get weird shell behaviour

Tank Commander. Command panther gives vision to all vehicles in a larger area, not just 3 units. The artillery is on the same level as major barrage. ie garbage

P4 call in. 9cp is too late but i've never had 210 fuel to get them anyway at 9cp unless i dominate the map and only played with volks and sturms. Should be earlier and a single call in
PAGES (15)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS