Login

russian armor

Unit Icon Completely Disappears

10 Feb 2015, 02:38 AM

I experienced a bug where my Lieutenant was in the process of entering a building, the building blew up before he entered - he survived, but has no unit icon above it or in menu bar. I'm wondering if this would happen with other units as well that are entering buildings, as I see no reason for it to be limited to the Lieutenant.

It was very frustrating because I could not select the unit from the menu bar and was only able to select it by clicking on the models themselves - it wasn't even visible in the tactical map.

I have a replay that demonstrates it, if one is required.
10 Feb 2015, 02:58 AM

Yeah this is a bug that happens for any infantry unit under that circumstance. You might notice when a unit is near the door of a building, their icon disappears as the models clump up at the door and teleport inside one-by-one. This bug happens if the building is destroyed on the brief moment between the icon disappearing and the unit teleporting.

You can fix the bug by having them enter and exit another building, this will cause them to gain back their icons (emplacements and vehicles should work too, but I never tried it).
10 Feb 2015, 03:18 AM

I had this happen to a sturmpioneer squad, and it took a few riflemen wipes for the enemy to realize that there were sturmpioneer models hidden within my mass of volksgrenadiers. XD

But then it got killed and i got sad...
10 Feb 2015, 08:20 AM

I've seen this happening in Relpays.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment