Login

russian armor

COH2 puns / joke discussion

10 Nov 2014, 22:06 PM

Please post any COH2 jokes or puns you have below.

here is mine:

They don't have to be images. Just post any jokes/ puns you can find or think up. Any funny stories you have about COH2 are welcome here too.
10 Nov 2014, 22:27 PM
Donator 33

You should have revived this thread Kreygasm http://www.coh2.org/topic/831/best-coh2.org-topic-meme-mania/page/32

*BTW have you noticed Obersoldaten talk about secret base in Antarctica, saying that its for submarines, but they believe its for firing rockets to the moon, ( i think its a IRON SKY reference for Nazis Being on the moon )
10 Nov 2014, 23:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Nov 2014, 22:27 PMATCF
*BTW have you noticed Obersoldaten talk about secret base in Antarctica, saying that its for submarines, but they believe its for firing rockets to the moon, ( i think its a IRON SKY reference for Nazis Being on the moon )

Never heard that, but once on a conspiracy website someone claimed that the Nazis made a secret city under Antarctica using alien technology and that they're vastly technologically superior to the rest of the world.
11 Nov 2014, 03:17 AM
Donator 33

Never heard that, but once on a conspiracy website someone claimed that the Nazis made a secret city under Antarctica using alien technology and that they're vastly technologically superior to the rest of the world.

ahahah that is just si...oh no what if its true?!?, oh nooo!

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★