Login

russian armor

American Commanders, we need some power.

4 Nov 2014, 01:22 AM

Us don't need strong commanders to be buffed, we don't need a red army 2.0
Relic's idea for the factions was to keep them all unique then use your commanders to gain what you do not have with their base army. i.e. Base US army lack of heavy tanks, can gain heavy tanks with commanders.
4 Nov 2014, 03:31 AM

Alright, I'll do another.

RECON INFANTRY COMMANDER

1 cp Forward Observers

2 cp Ambush Camouflage

3 cp Recon Package

Riflemen upgraded with this (50 munitions) get cold immunity, sprint when out of combat, and have increased sight. Can also interrogate wounded enemy units.

8 cp Emergency First Aid

Pay 10 fuel to heal a Squad anywhere on the map. No reinforcment.

8 cp

Mark Target
5 Nov 2014, 17:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Oct 2014, 16:05 PMkafrion
unfortunately with relics reluctancy to change faction structure strong commanders will be the only way to bring usf to the level of the other factions . but the OPs suggestions were really OP :P

Which are exactly. And how might you change what's need but still provide what pivotal. The pershing commander was based on mechanized assault doctrine. Which is slapped on a sweet ass wemact army. with most every Heavy weapons team in T1.

Hardened officer company is a slight take on breakthrough doctrine, with conscripts resupply ability. pfuliiers have a sweet officer in there commander. plus a huge tank. replace the officer with the officer upgrade. replace the pfuliiers with rangers, the huge tank for tk pathfinders and 9-47. anti tank all the way.

Lets get specific boys and girls. other armys have seriously OP commanders, is my opinion. I understand my suggestions are Op, the reason why iam suggesting them is because I face op, something to fight Op. right,OP for Op. Break em down and put them next to other commanders.
They might not be that bad, but who knows.

Have the calliop and the hellcat in the same commander is like have a pack 43 and the best artillery in the game on the same commander. sorta. 30 cals for mg34 and pathfinders for bunkers grayhound for flack guns

ReArment company vs assault support doctrine. S.E.S for field officer. 37mm for supply truck. m10 and buyable Sherman upgrades for the tiger.

Iam not saying that these are totally realistic, cuz iam kinda stretching it in a couple of places.

I just would like you to embellish and expand on you dislikes and taste. What would make them less op, what is just too Op to be realistic? Like that.

6 Nov 2014, 18:35 PM

I play mainly USF. I think they are fine and not nearly as weak as they are made out to be. Sure they could use some improvements and more 'exciting' commander choices, but they have some good options right now and in my experience it's the player who is lacking not the faction.

In regards to the commanders you came up with.....some of those would be complete OP.

You should check this out.

http://www.coh2.org/topic/24745/win-lose-ratio-from-15.9.--25.9.2014-much-more

I know I have a lot of things I need to improve on. None the less. USF needs more than they have. Plain and simple. It is true, some of these options are op. So are are a lot options other factions have. USF has the least amount of viable options. In every department.

It feels like relic had a budget, and they spent it all on okw. To be honest, what they have done with okw is specular. Having one of the best CQC units in the game as youre starting builder is a tough thing to do. They pulled it off. There teching is cool too.
6 Nov 2014, 19:14 PM

That weird moment when you realize that the faction that had the overwhelming superiority in artillery and airforce during WWII lacks both.
7 Nov 2014, 20:51 PM

USF had superiority in almost everything except anti-tank weapons, tanks, and veterancy.
7 Nov 2014, 23:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Nov 2014, 18:35 PMLoki

You should check this out.

http://www.coh2.org/topic/24745/win-lose-ratio-from-15.9.--25.9.2014-much-more

Going by those if usf is up what does that make oshteer?
7 Nov 2014, 23:35 PM

Going by those if usf is up what does that make oshteer?

Going by the linked stats?

A balanced faction, together with the soviets to everyones surprise.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 46
Germany 759
unknown 7

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak