Login

russian armor

Button

13 Aug 2014, 09:07 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

TWP went from 1000 penetration on every weapon to twice teh penetration of the main gun of the unit. Not a very big chance for pak but for stuge and brumbar it made big difference
13 Aug 2014, 09:18 AM

Does TWP not work on deflection damage any more? I was under the impression the Brummbarr had that going for it. Could well be wrong, though.

Regardless- with the penetration on most Ost guns, and the armour of most allied vehicles, penetrating is rarely a problem. So long as it goes through, the end result is still buttoning but on un-interruptable steroids.
13 Aug 2014, 09:24 AM

TWP went from 1000 penetration on every weapon to twice teh penetration of the main gun of the unit. Not a very big chance for pak but for stuge and brumbar it made big difference

Actually, unless you are shooting at IS-2 from max range, its not much of a difference for brummbar.
StuG-e wasn't really supposed to engage anything above T-70 anyway(and even T-70 can bounce its normal shells).
13 Aug 2014, 09:25 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Aug 2014, 19:40 PMwooof

well i wasnt, but if you want to get into it they are comparable. they may be slightly more different than they used to be, but they are still similar.

both reduce recieved accuracy. both increase acceleration. both require vet 1.

blitz has the advantage of increasing speed by 35% as well.

overdrive has the advantage of costing 1/3 as many munitions, lasting 33% longer, working with engine damage, further reducing damage to squads inside the vehicles,

It also has the advantage of working only on light vehicles. Making its impact on the game far less substantial than Blitzing medium/heavy tanks.
3 Sep 2014, 01:39 AM

Permanently Banned
Button is an OP joke
3 Sep 2014, 04:15 AM

Permanently Banned
Button time needs to be halfed AT LEAST
3 Sep 2014, 04:17 AM

Learn to play....

Stop feeding the troll
3 Sep 2014, 05:21 AM

Button? Of all things? Less Soviet options means more cheese. Trying to reduce cheese without adding in real help makes the remainig cheese even more cheesy. I think most people who were mad were unhappy that the OP did not include any alternatives for changing/removing button. Alternatives, which i have read and are present in this thread.
3 Sep 2014, 06:05 AM

Permanently Banned
Button? Of all things? Less Soviet options means more cheese. Trying to reduce cheese without adding in real help makes the remainig cheese even more cheesy. I think most people who were mad were unhappy that the OP did not include any alternatives for changing/removing button. Alternatives, which i have read and are present in this thread.

So button is nto cheese? Lol. Eeffectively makes Luchs rush useless.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★