Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
26 Jul 2014, 01:37 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Because I got this in game
26 Jul 2014, 01:45 AM

26 Jul 2014, 01:48 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Before the last update from Cynthia I'd be much less happy

However the poll doesn't really reflect how I feel and I think we need some more nuance.

I liked bulletins being linked to achivements, iit gave you a reason to use units you might not otherwise use and break up your gameplay

I liked commander drops and bulletins linked to level.

Duplicates need to be made meaningful, especially we need an answer on whether bulletins stack or not, because it seems some do and some don't and we don't know which is bug and which is feature

So if I had an ideal situation for war spoils it would be this:

You can always unlock one iteration of a bulletin linked to acheivement or level as before

Bulletins to stack

War Spoils to be awarded based on XP not time played (prevents AFK farming and rewards achivement not participation)

XP cost to scale upwards based on how many drops you have already had

War spoil drops to be strongly weighted towards the faction you play and the units you use

I could even go with some of the commanders requiring a special achivement to unlock
(like you unlock Not One Step Back by winning a certain number of games without ever retreating)

Duplicate commanders, skins, faceplates and bulletins need to be made meaningful. Trade will only really work like for like, so crafting looks like the only other option
26 Jul 2014, 01:50 AM
Honorary Member Badge

no duplicates

It is telling that that is NOT one of the availible options

Now we understand what purpose duplicates were there to serve (extending the timed unlock on dropped commanders) I am more mellow about them

Especially as how they listened to the alpha guys about how no one liked timed commander drops

However in removing that issue, the duplicates are left in there with no function right now
26 Jul 2014, 03:39 AM

I'd like to say no duplicates, but my 3x +7% grenade range bulletins are pretty funny
26 Jul 2014, 07:13 AM

We need new items, extra swag for faceplates, divisional badges, infantry skins, custom buildings, shit like that. I am somewhat unsatisfied and I just hope for improvements. Wehr and Soviets also need unlockable commanders from war spoils. Ive heard rumors, no proof yet.
26 Jul 2014, 11:57 AM

Question 1: Basically any of those are fine.

Question 2: I voted neutral through it's more of a "Somewhat satisfied" probably. I would love to get more information about the system.
In general I feel it's a great since it allows you to get DLC for free, something long since lamented in the community. Yet the fact it replaced the old bulletin system means that new players take more time to achieve bulletins and it made the levels completely useless.
26 Jul 2014, 14:16 PM

The biggest problem I have with war spoils is not on that managed poll;

It takes way too long to win the 6 x DLC content. Only the most hardcore players who have 600 hours or more to spare will get all of it.

Most of us will never reach it, not even close.
26 Jul 2014, 14:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jul 2014, 07:13 AMRogers
We need new items, extra swag for faceplates, divisional badges, infantry skins, custom buildings, shit like that. I am somewhat unsatisfied and I just hope for improvements. Wehr and Soviets also need unlockable commanders from war spoils. Ive heard rumors, no proof yet.

Could you elaborate on what you mean by custom buildings? I'm really intrigued by hearing that idea.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★