russian armor

Maxim spam still unbeatable.

• This thread is locked
PAGES (4)down
14 Jul 2014, 11:38 AM

gotta love you lolcake.
15 Jul 2014, 07:32 AM

gotta love you lolcake.

sadly when its 3am and i cant sleep i find his threads just for kicks. not for what he says. for the replies.
16 Jul 2014, 00:41 AM

sadly when its 3am and i cant sleep i find his threads just for kicks. not for what he says. for the replies.

17 Jul 2014, 02:54 AM

"muh jermans" - lolcakes
17 Jul 2014, 08:47 AM

WTF, get a wurframen and whipe the shit out of that maxim blob.
17 Jul 2014, 11:48 AM

Still unbeatable vs OH and OKW.

nerf did basically nothing as once you flank one you have another supporting.

Completely ridiculous

ask NW fresh.

For the love of god

Reduce suppression and durability of the squad. MINIMUM 30% each. Damage also needs a slight nerf. Its a broken exploit currently.

I had a 2v2 yesterday

We won against a huge Maxim spam!!!
17 Jul 2014, 11:57 AM

Maxim spam is easy.
When you're loosing to it it's either you were surprised by it and didn't adapt accordingly or it's a major L2P issue on your side.
17 Jul 2014, 12:12 PM

Maxim spam is easy.
When you're loosing to it it's either you were surprised by it and didn't adapt accordingly or it's a major L2P issue on your side.

Yeah, you really need to tighten up your gameplay.

Sorry..
17 Jul 2014, 17:18 PM

its no where near equally viable after maxims gain map poistion. Mortars and Snipers cannot wipe maxims squads fast enough vs their re-inforce time. Zis barrage adds to the pain. Nerfing rotation time for maxim did absilutely nothing. BECAUSE YOU ARE SPAMMING and TURTLING THE maxims. Just like you do with siege tanks in starcraft. You can reinforce squads with merge as well which allows them to keep chugging along.

I just think the way soviets are made is fundamentally broken in theory, far too many advantages and cheap moves like button and ridiculously cheap mines. Units are just far too multifunctional and dominate their equivalents due to the key advantages they have. They also have diverse options that can be changed far to easily in game

if the guy is merging conscripts with his maxims then he's not spamming them, hes using cons maxims Zis and T34's, followed by call-ins, this is a reasonable mix of units.

he couldn't have seriously got 5-6 maxims and cons plus Zis before you got a flak HT or light arty to support your troops.
17 Jul 2014, 17:53 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

^Don´t try to use logic against him. It´s not very effective.
18 Jul 2014, 00:43 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

As long as relic refuses to admit that 6 man MG squads are a problem, maxims will be an issue.
18 Jul 2014, 00:51 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jul 2014, 00:43 AMBudwise
As long as relic refuses to admit that 6 man MG squads are a problem, maxims will be an issue.

actually, why are they 6 man?

if you compare the 2 mgs of the vanilla factions youll see that:

mg42 has more supression, maxim has more damage
mg42 has a wider arc, maxim is more mobile
maxim has a bigger crew, mg42 has ??

maybe the mg42s crewmen had armor once (i cant really remember, but grens had it so yeah). if so, its long gone and theres no reason for the soviet counterpart to have more men
how often does a maxim get away with 1-2 men... even if you flanked it properly and all
18 Jul 2014, 02:33 AM

you're allowed to nerf maxims when conscripts / penals get a buff
18 Jul 2014, 03:06 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jul 2014, 08:02 AMVonIvan

By the time you've made 3 maxims you should have enough mp to get an at-gun out before or right as the enemy is getting their flak ht out. Then after you have done this you can simply proceed to spamming moar maxims. 320 mp to take out the one thing countering you isn't that bigga deal on the whole mp spectrum, especially after you've got you're initial 3 out.

I only use 2 maxims then pull out 3 cons then get 1-2 shocks. Like this con, maxim, con, maxim, con, Molotov, at nade, at gun, shock, maybe another shock. Then take out campy okw with zis barrage and For Mother Russia Shock + Con rush.
18 Jul 2014, 03:12 AM

Sanatorium rofl stomped NWF and he said any reasonable player that does it reasonably well can overwhelm top players.

It really needs to be looked at. Balance is good atm.

But there are a few game breaking devices that are ruining it

I.e. Maxim, T-34 85 call in, Panther being too expensive or severly UP, ISU152 and IS2 + US Bar blob and USA AA truck. and OH grens needing a slight buff

Once these are fixed we can have good balance

I can guarantee you greens are fine.
18 Jul 2014, 03:17 AM

It's funny reading this thread. I've heard the exact opposite arguments being made with others that I have played with after a loss.

I thing the game is pretty well balanced right now. All of the factions have their up sides and down sides. The key is to counter what the opposition is doing and have good players to play with. No matter how good you are, if your playing with goofballs than it's going to be a rough night.
18 Jul 2014, 03:20 AM

^Don´t try to use logic against him. It´s not very effective.

18 Jul 2014, 03:21 AM

actually, why are they 6 man?

if you compare the 2 mgs of the vanilla factions youll see that:

mg42 has more supression, maxim has more damage
mg42 has a wider arc, maxim is more mobile
maxim has a bigger crew, mg42 has ??

maybe the mg42s crewmen had armor once (i cant really remember, but grens had it so yeah). if so, its long gone and theres no reason for the soviet counterpart to have more men
how often does a maxim get away with 1-2 men... even if you flanked it properly and all

spam its the other away around maxim has more suppression and mg42 deals more damage.
18 Jul 2014, 06:00 AM

Permanently Banned
Its a bit of a joke to see that many Pro allied players that are speaking compeltely unfairly and influencing balance

Its just a joke that OKW infantry was nerfed yet rifleman who were already melting infantry esp with double browning which is beyond a joke.

Also US half track rofl stomping everything in the most incredble noob mode since the game was release.

Meanwhile Long standing issues with OH that have not been resovled properly such as Maxim spam, ISU152 and T-34 85 and Now IS2 Stay the same. WHILE THE NERFED TIGER. LOL.

Whatever relic
PAGES (4)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight