russian armor

New patch - Outstanding issues

4 Jul 2014, 04:40 AM

Permanently Banned
Well done on Volley fire.

I think USA AA truck damage should have been reduced slightly

Maxim and ISU152 still a huge issue.

T-35/85 still too strong for cost.

Volks need LMG upgrade or at least slight damage buff. shrek price needs to be reduced too.

Also why make OKW call in more expensive. OKW already struggle for resources.

OKW need better AT options.
4 Jul 2014, 05:33 AM

Can you please for the love of god stop spamming the forums with these kind of threads?
4 Jul 2014, 07:26 AM

Eh m15 nerf eh dunno, instead of damage they should reduce the amount of explosives it shoots. You just park it in ftront of flak haltrack and it destroys it with 1 clip.

Maxim - Not really, you can build mortars or get in buildings especially when you are okw you can quickly salvage them if you catch one.

T35/85 - They are all fine.

Volks - They are ok now. In early game okw suck, but once you hit the veterancy on them or pnazerfusilliers (how you call them) riflemans can't do anything so in 1v1 late game it's is hard for us and on 2v2 late game is impossible even if you blob them like hell.

Okw don't need better at cause shreks 2 shoot any early - mid game vehicle and at late game you really gonna have atleast puma or something more heavy.
4 Jul 2014, 07:34 AM

Can anyone block him ability to make threads already?

Yeah, honestly, VetLolcake deserves it far more than Nullist ever did. Atleast Nullist made some sense.
4 Jul 2014, 07:50 AM

Can't you just get back to the official forum and argue with TomaSkTemplar?

Sometimes I think you are just an account by some decent player who just wants to troll around.
4 Jul 2014, 07:52 AM

Sometimes I think you are just an account by some decent player who just wants to troll around.

Allow my brain to explode.
4 Jul 2014, 08:32 AM

Volks need LMG upgrade or at least slight damage buff. shrek price needs to be reduced too.

Sure, while we're at it, would you like artillery call-in for Obersoldaten?
An increased squad size upgrade for FJ?
Oh and an armor boost for Sturmpios, making them invincible at long range?
4 Jul 2014, 10:32 AM

Also why make OKW call in more expensive.

In case of the Command Panther: maybe because it was cheaper than the standard Panther?!
4 Jul 2014, 11:45 AM

In case of the Command Panther: maybe because it was cheaper than the standard Panther?!

No argue with that, but considering the fuel income.... it may appear now far to expensive...
4 Jul 2014, 11:57 AM

The thing is tho, company of heroes and all its patches are mainly based on 1v1s balance.
After this last patch, the fuel cost is upped to 200 OKW fuel.
The problem is, in a 1v1, why would you ever get a commandpanther instead of a regular one?
You want a panther in general for its strengths, and not the the buffs it gives other vehicles, and vet5 on command panther is never gonna happen in a 1v1.
The question is, why get a command panther that doesnt scale? when you could just have a regular panther that scales with veterancy?

I know its a callin, so you dont need the flak truck, but still.
This might be only my opinion, but id rather have a... lets say, 3 vet panther than a 3 vet command panther..

I would on the other hand try to get a commandpanther out if ive already had other vetted vehicles on the field.
4 Jul 2014, 12:01 PM

Its not "fuel upped to 200", but "fixed a bug where it costed less then 200".]

And since Panther buffs allies as well, indeed, why would you want it for 1v1? The only reason is you don't get T4 for whatever reason.
4 Jul 2014, 12:28 PM
Patrion 14

What would be the point of OKW having a worse economy if your units costed less fuel to compensate?

Command Panther is still a fully fledged Panther, for only 25 fuel more. I would say it's well worth it. It's of a more limited utility in 1v1s - that's not inherently a problem. Some commanders shine in teamgames (Luftwaffe close air support anyone?)

I would even say you can come out on top fuelwise vs a regular Panther if you skip the third truck but the current meta seems to revolve around Obers and aggressive placement of the flak hq truck.
4 Jul 2014, 13:18 PM

Consider that Command Panther can focus fire on enemy vehicles + increase the sight it still good in 1vs1 if before that you have a puma ( come on, you can't play 1vs1 as OKW without a puma right ? wait right ? ).

But well, I still rather go for the Jadtiger commander to get the panzerfusiller and officer. It's just in my opinion,most of his ability is costly on muni and only worth using some of them.

I rather have a scout unit so my Ober can shoot and a officer to give accuracy boost :D

In 2vs2 Command panther is really good cause it's also buff your teammate tanks. Trust me, Tiger buddy love that :D.

Question:

- Does it only increase sight radius and movement or also increase accuracy or something ? Cause I see something like a cross-hair on friendly tank when my command panther is near by.

- Does Command Panzer from Ostheer commander also raise defend for teammate tank or just only for himself ?
4 Jul 2014, 13:23 PM

Command Panther aura gets additional bonuses with vet, if its vet5, units around act incredibly powerful.
4 Jul 2014, 13:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Jul 2014, 13:18 PMKyle
Consider that Command Panther can focus fire on enemy vehicles + increase the sight it still good in 1vs1 if before that you have a puma ( come on, you can't play 1vs1 as OKW without a puma right ? wait right ? ).

But well, I still rather go for the Jadtiger commander to get the panzerfusiller and officer. It's just in my opinion,most of his ability is costly on muni and only worth using some of them.

I rather have a scout unit so my Ober can shoot and a officer to give accuracy boost :D

In 2vs2 Command panther is really good cause it's also buff your teammate tanks. Trust me, Tiger buddy love that :D.

Question:

- Does it only increase sight radius and movement or also increase accuracy or something ? Cause I see something like a cross-hair on friendly tank when my command panther is near by.

- Does Command Panzer from Ostheer commander also raise defend for teammate tank or just only for himself ?

I tested this some days ago, the thing is, command panther buffs the ostheer units, vehicles first and ofcourse ostheer infantry at vet 5.

The command p4 for ostheer only buffs their own units in the sector, it cant buff the OKW at all :(

If you get the commandpanther and the command p4 to gain some vet, ostheer vehicles are insanely accurate, good rate of fire, and have insanly good armor :P

Imagine just the ostheer infantry with vet 5 command panther and a 3 vetcommand p4. Not fun for them allies :/
4 Jul 2014, 14:04 PM

I just agree with the volks, why the fuck would i need winter gear in the midle of the summer?, sepperate them at least, 60 the schreck 40 the gear...
4 Jul 2014, 15:47 PM

Mind = Blown.

I, personally, think we should nerf everything Allies. And Obersoldaten suck pls give them hard AT options + extra squad members to compensate.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 868
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment