Login

russian armor

The Propagandacast.

PAGES (71)down
17 Jul 2015, 21:05 PM
Caster Badge

As the 11thth Army continues it's assault towards towards Berlin it falls to the 22nd Rifle Corps to hold it's exposed flank.

With a kampfgruppe from the Herman Goering Fallschirmpanzer Division inbound though. Reinforcements will be needed to keep the flank secure.

18 Jul 2015, 21:10 PM
Caster Badge

Sergeant Michaels led his squad across the fields, keep an eye out for any Krauts. His orders along with the rest of the company was to secure a series of farms being held by elements of the 2nd SS Panzer Division.

So far there had been no sign of them. or so he would have thought had he not been cut down by burst of fire that very same moment.

19 Jul 2015, 21:16 PM
Caster Badge

The Village had been taken after hours of hard Fighting and Captain Stevens was hoping for some time to sort out the wounded and maybe catch some rest.

But as gunshots signalled an imminent counter-attack he marshalled up his men and prepared to defend.

20 Jul 2015, 08:09 AM

Seemed a little bit suspicious that Ulrich knew Spanky had planted mines and avoided them until they could be swept.
20 Jul 2015, 08:18 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

Well, perhaps he saw my pioneers running to the base and i was kinda obvious with trying to lure him in.. But about that t3, i was thinking of building a Panzer4, but i already finished the t3 building when i actually thought i'd rather get Stug E. Fail. :D Thanks for the cast Dane.
20 Jul 2015, 21:50 PM
Caster Badge

Glad you enjoyed it :)

Oberstürmbannführer Wolfgang checked his watch. The Attack had been going smoothly so far. But he could not see the other Kampfgruppen he was supposed to meet up with before proceeding to encircle the soviets.

Knowing that He could not afford to wait he proceeded to order the next attack praying that the others would catch up with his force.
21 Jul 2015, 20:41 PM
Caster Badge

The attack was going according to plan. The first line of defence had been broken through and prisoners were being sent to the rear lines as the 2nd Panzer Division continued it's attack forwards.

The 3rd Armoured Division was ordered to quickly shut down the Attack lest the entire sector risked collapse

And we also have the state of the balance for july :
22 Jul 2015, 21:27 PM
Caster Badge

As the pressure increased on the 3rd Panzer Army's flank the Grossdeutschland was ordered in to relieve pressure and force back the Russian armies.

The attack would fall on a small village held by the 310th Rifle Corps.

23 Jul 2015, 20:16 PM
Caster Badge

As part of a larger operation to stabilize the fron the 4th SS is ordered to engage the 40th Guards mechanized Brigade and destroy it

24 Jul 2015, 21:31 PM
Caster Badge

The Propagandacast. Now in 60 fps !

Soviet and german forces had been clashing over the village for days. High Commands decided to get push in toughter troops and so the 3rd Tank Corps found itself fighting the Grossdeutschland.

25 Jul 2015, 09:13 AM

The new quality is beautiful, unfortunately it also means I may have to wait for buffering more often :P
25 Jul 2015, 20:55 PM
Caster Badge

Well that is unfortunate. But i am sure that is a sacrifice you are more willing than make to experience the Glorious Propagandacast in a more rapterous quality :

Moving at night and hiding by day under trees. The Kampfgruppe had finally reached it's goal and prepared to strike a blow at the 2nd Infantry Division.

26 Jul 2015, 21:09 PM
Caster Badge

As the day passes the battles for a small strategically vital village continues. Back and forth the battle goes and high command needs it taken and the soviets pushed back.

The 2nd SS is tasked with clearing it out and properly securing it this time around

26 Jul 2015, 23:08 PM

Everything is so smooth! You get a graphics upgrade?
27 Jul 2015, 00:40 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jul 2015, 23:08 PMTetley
Everything is so smooth! You get a graphics upgrade?

i think so, he upload now at 60fps
27 Jul 2015, 20:52 PM
Caster Badge

Pretty much. Computer got upgraded, more ram, much better gfx card. SSD Harddrive.

Captain Gruzinsky inspected the defences the men had prepared during the day. Nothing pretty but solid work that should hold back the fascists as they were expected to launch a counter attack.

The Question was merely when and with what.

27 Jul 2015, 21:07 PM

Well that is unfortunate. But i am sure that is a sacrifice you are more willing than make to experience the Glorious Propagandacast in a more rapterous quality

Indeed, the silky-smooth video is definitely worth waiting for.
27 Jul 2015, 22:38 PM

Another great cast! What card and how much ram did you get? Thinking about updating mine and whatever you're running seems to be super smooth.
28 Jul 2015, 08:37 AM

Pretty much. Computer got upgraded, more ram, much better gfx card. SSD Harddrive.

Captain Gruzinsky inspected the defences the men had prepared during the day. Nothing pretty but solid work that should hold back the fascists as they were expected to launch a counter attack.

The Question was merely when and with what.

Oh man, this game me severe and repeated deja vu until the LeFH went up, and I realised it's the same game that Ami live-casted the other day. That combined with a few similarities with Propagandacast #738 really threw me off. Doesn't help that I left halfway through that cast, so the comments about Ostwinds threw me off further when I didn't remember any Ostwinds. o_O
28 Jul 2015, 21:11 PM
Caster Badge

Geforce GTX 960 4GB. MSI and 24 GB ram. Kingston Hyper X And Hyper X fury:

With the Panzer Lehr rampaging across the front and halting American assaults the 1st Armoured Division is ordered to put a stop to it.

Air support and other elite elements were moved in to assist as the Panzer Lehr was spotted around a small village.

PAGES (71)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS