Login

russian armor

Hands on Western Fronts Armies

PAGES (75)down
14 Jun 2014, 17:56 PM

Is truck under NDA? Can I make a video clip showing how they move? :P
14 Jun 2014, 18:02 PM

I think any sort of screenshot or video is against NDA.
14 Jun 2014, 19:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jun 2014, 17:56 PMPorygon
Is truck under NDA? Can I make a video clip showing how they move? :P

Yep make it
15 Jun 2014, 21:41 PM

I really hope the flak 88 makes its way intro coh2 at some point.

Yes ! Good point ! We want Flak 88 !!!
16 Jun 2014, 05:43 AM

Yes ! Good point ! We want Flak 88 !!!

Yes we do! German army without Flak 88 is like cheese without milk! :D
16 Jun 2014, 06:09 AM

Yes we do! German army without Flak 88 is like cheese without milk! :D

Coming soon to the steam store as a $2.99 DLC near you
16 Jun 2014, 06:29 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jun 2014, 06:09 AMmorten1

Lol, most probably
16 Jun 2014, 07:40 AM

Alphas over now. :(
Wonder what happens next.
16 Jun 2014, 08:03 AM

Probably closed beta for those who have pre-ordered or nothing 'till release.
16 Jun 2014, 08:11 AM

Probably closed beta for those who have pre-ordered or nothing 'till release.

More unit cards and poor marketing
16 Jun 2014, 12:43 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jun 2014, 06:09 AMmorten1

$3.00 is for the vanilla shuffle DLC commanders, it will be $4.00 for a new unit of course.
16 Jun 2014, 13:00 PM
Patrion 14

I've got to agree with this.

Instead of a bang, NDA lifting, final day of streams and excitement before launch, its ended with a whimper, everyone silenced, almost uncomfortably. Look at the BF hardline beta - people are talking, and while its negative, there is TALK - COH2 is generating nothing, no headlines, no news. The unit profiles are great if you want to see screenshots, and hear some high level design vision. Why not show them off as part of the army? Make people start think about their "favourite commander" or "favourite build order".

But this silence... we're a week from Release. If the beta isn't here today, it will just be the classic glorified demo for a weekend before release, no build up, no anticipation. Feedback will fall to the wayside because "there's no way this can make it in for the final version". The timing on this is off so badly.

This news about a secret, secret alpha forum also has me worried. Do we pander to the egotistical "pros" that much now? Sure some of them are nice, but they put themselves before the greater good - that's why they are top of the ladder. That said, the stuff said on forums is enough face palm material for life.

I don't want to tell Relic how to run a PR machine, but I can at least say I don't feel it much at the moment.

Community engagement is at an all time low, with no talk about the expansion or its changes and improvements. The NDA, and the leaks, are because its such an awful way to run things nowadays. Big games have their beta's/alphas streamed. Look at Destiny - so much noise about it this last week.

I don't understand what Relic are afraid of - people who don't want to buy have already made their mind up, and everyone else wants to see the game before they want to buy. Show us that the F2P aspect is dead - show the world how great the game is going to be...

My personal opinion is to kill the wait and launch Friday. What are they waiting for? Things must already be ready and in place, most teams would be gold by this stage. Give us all a nice surprise and make the weekend glorious is what I say.

Imagine the level of hype and confidence it would show to launch this Friday... It would be fantastic.
16 Jun 2014, 13:20 PM

Agreed... I was thinking that it might be good marketing to let everything die down after the announcement and then when the closed alpha/beta (whatever) begins ramp it up to full hype mode... instead it seems to have just... died... again...

Despite my breaking of NDAs (on the topic of mismanagement of balance, not leaking anything, just to make that clear...), banning from official forums etc, I still care about CoH2 (as one might care about an elephant edging along an ever smaller path on a cliff...) and it really irritates me how it appears that we can expect a pile of imbalances and seeming cash grabs before we have anywhere near a balanced product, of course then, the next cash grab is coming and the process repeats... I'm holding off on my pre-order, if its imbalanced (or appears to be in my case from watching replays and forum viewing) then forget it, I'm not buying it until its on sale for bargain prices... Just my opinion, not saying "everybody boycott it" I HOPE it will be a finished and balanced product, but for now, I'm not buying it (figuratively and literally...).
16 Jun 2014, 19:54 PM
Donator 11

Relic _ALWAYS_ fail to market their games, its like Company policy to not wanting to sell lots of copies of their games. Why oh why is there no streams? The most Basic and easy and somewhat effective method to bring some interest would be having a alpha tournament. Costs like nothing and streams and internet rumours is todays way of advertisement. Relic really seems not wanting the world to know anything about their expasion.
16 Jun 2014, 20:23 PM

Yeah, Relic's marketing is abysmal. I'd say whoever is in charge of marketing should be fired, but I'd be hard pressed to believe anyone is in charge of marketing.

It seems like every once in awhile Duffy or someone just comes up and goes "Hey we should stream a bit of this" and that's the end of that.
16 Jun 2014, 20:26 PM

Yeah, Relic's marketing is abysmal. I'd say whoever is in charge of marketing should be fired, but I'd be hard pressed to believe anyone is in charge of marketing.

It seems like every once in awhile Duffy or someone just comes up and goes "Hey we should stream a bit of this" and that's the end of that.
#throwbackThursday
16 Jun 2014, 20:26 PM
Patrion 14

yea, 8 more days without WFA is gonna suck,i was hoping for a beta also. :(
16 Jun 2014, 20:31 PM

Hey Noun can you clarify if its breaking the NDA to say your marketing is shit?
16 Jun 2014, 20:54 PM

dear god okw is the same as brits.... we are in for a roller coaster ride for balance.

I would venture a NO!
16 Jun 2014, 22:46 PM

Why so much delay over next unit profiles...its been 4 days ffs.
And not a video either.

Goddammit.
PAGES (75)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 39
United States 2
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W