Login

russian armor

pre-order, the 4/24 or 4/25

24 Apr 2014, 16:29 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Apr 2014, 12:59 PMKatitof

Ohh yea, that such huge imbalances that was caused by osttruppen, counterattack, luftwaffe supply, lufftwaffe close air support, advanced warfare, both defensive doctrines, urban defense doctrine, partisan doctrine and mechanized assault.

Ohh the imbalances...

Absolutely nothing to do with 2 commanders only being batshit op and the rest being moderate/good at best.

Hmmm last time i remember right off the bat they were either OP or overperforming in comparison to other commanders.

-Osstruppen in combination with Assault Grens were really annoying, but at least they got really hotfixed. The only ones who got a proper needed hotfix.
Till the previous patch Osstruppen remain to be a good choice against sniper spam. Eventhough i didnt find it OP some people were really annoyed by AssG on this patch.

-Urban defense got bugfixed a few days later i think. The little AT guns 1 shooting tanks :P

-Elite was OP for a LONG time and now remains a really good commander.
@SturmTigerTrafalgar: Wasn´t it released on November and we got the actual "balance" TA on february? So it wasn´t a few days or weeks.

-Windustry got indirectly nerf with the scatter penalty not the actual commander.

-Defensive: i remember the spamming of Dhska and mini mines. It was almost an early all in commander. Dhska received the nerfhammer and we might just see it come to be usable again on the new commander.

The rest of the commanders are either useless (german defensive/storm), extremely gimmick (partisans) or relative balanced good ones (Close Air support -at least on teamgames- or Advanced Warfare)

I´m sure people who preorder or got CE werent happy but I won´t deny that they have learn from experience. Just be a more "responsible consumer" and have some patience. If patch is good, if what they are offering appears to be good and the thing seems balanced do so.

24 Apr 2014, 18:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Apr 2014, 12:59 PMKatitof

Ohh yea, that such huge imbalances that was caused by osttruppen, counterattack, luftwaffe supply, lufftwaffe close air support, advanced warfare, both defensive doctrines, urban defense doctrine, partisan doctrine and mechanized assault.

Ohh the imbalances...

Absolutely nothing to do with 2 commanders only being batshit op and the rest being moderate/good at best.

Wow did you forget so quickly? Osttruppen were hugely OP when they were first released. They got hot fixed almost immediately.

All the other commanders you named were released in bundles with OP ones. The argument is not that if one is fine everything is golden. If ONE throws off the balance the game is unbalanced.

And I had to play against Windustry for 4 months with vanilla commanders, left a pretty bad taste in my mouth.

Instead of trying to troll me just relax.

Also post above is entirely correct.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 37
Germany 741
Netherlands 7

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %