Login

russian armor

Interview Greg Wilson & Quinn Duffy on Expansion!!

3 Apr 2014, 19:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Apr 2014, 19:27 PMAffe

+6886768567

The commander System is a complete design fail.

So is soviet tiering.

Yet neither will be changed, ever.
3 Apr 2014, 19:47 PM

So is soviet tiering.

Yet neither will be changed, ever.

I don t know why relic makes decisions that nobody understands and nobody wants.I think they doesn t even know for themselfes why they do this.
3 Apr 2014, 20:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Apr 2014, 19:27 PMAffe

+6886768567

The commander System is a complete design fail.

I think the commanders themselves are fine, it's just that they porbably should've gone for a different business model for them.
3 Apr 2014, 20:12 PM

I think the commanders themselves are fine, it's just that they porbably should've gone for a different business model for them.

No.There are way too many commanders and too many commander Units.
Stuff like tank traps should be non doctrinal.And relic shold ve add more Units to the tiers like making KV-1 non doctrinal and put it in soviet T-3. This would give the factions much more variety and Options.But instead everything is locked in a single stupid commander and you can only choose one of them.

I wish they would do the Blitzkrieg mod System from vCoh.

I would like to see taking 50% of the commanders away and giving all commanders 10 Abilitys/Call in Units instead of the louse 5.And also Options to a choosable tech tree like in VCOH.

This design fail where all the Options and Units are split in thousand of commanders is just dump.
3 Apr 2014, 20:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Apr 2014, 20:12 PMAffe

Stuff like tank traps should be non doctrinal.

Tank traps were terrible in vCOH. It made the game way too campy and relic seems to share this concern.
3 Apr 2014, 22:45 PM

They say that the Americans will be a mobile army. But arnt the soviets already a mobile army in this game? I'm hoping that they do something to make them different from the soviets, maybe more focus on anti-tank in comparison to the soviets focus on anti-infantry
3 Apr 2014, 23:30 PM
Donator 11

I just hope it's not a extreme as the brits. I think I would be OK if it was a sort of forward base type of thing, but not as an all in bring your base to the front type of thing the british did.

I doubt this - I went to one of the games conferences before COH2 launch where Quinn Duffy spoke at a developer session. During the Q+A one guy stood up and asked if the Brits would be returning as they were his favourite faction to play. Quinn simply said "why?"

After the guy had enthused about trench building and artillery Quinn reminded him that it was the "Commonwealth" faction. He didn't take the hint and kept referring to them as the "Brits" to the unimpressed looking Canadian.

Having said this the approach by Relic to sell individual armies makes me think we could see a new commonwealth faction - (I'd like some Comet tanks) and who knows maybe we will get an Italian faction - light skirmishers for the dark side? - There's nothing to say that factions need be released in pairs...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 39
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment