Login

russian armor

Which gaming mouse are you guys using?

8 Jan 2014, 19:30 PM
Benefactor 115

I went through all the MX500 family during my fps years :D best mice ever for sure. The marketing riddled shitmice of nowadays make me rofl so much.
when the 518 broke I got the G5 but it did never feel quite right. (been hating laser mouse since)
then the 518 got reissued but with different feet position, again, never quite the same.
I'm now using a g400 but again, still dream of my old 518, best mice ever, but no so durable :D
8 Jan 2014, 21:00 PM

I use the Deathadder: http://bestgamingmouseguide.org/razer-deathadder-2013-review/
I really like how it works. Nice shape for my hand. Haven't had any problems with the sensor or buttons.
8 Jan 2014, 21:56 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 11

I use this baby. I have it setup so the button grid on the side can be used to purchase units, use abilities, etc. It is setup to work with the grid hot-key system. I also use it for BF4 and have it setup to use all kinds of abilities on the mouse.
8 Jan 2014, 22:47 PM

Gotta love having extra firepower in CoH2
8 Jan 2014, 22:51 PM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

8 Jan 2014, 23:00 PM
8 Jan 2014, 23:46 PM

Logitech M175 - best mouse ever for laptops
9 Jan 2014, 19:42 PM
Patrion 15

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jan 2014, 17:55 PMBewbz
Best gaming mouse I have ever used.

MX518

Best and only gaming mouse I have ever had, not sure how it stands up to other gaming mice, but it has done me well for about 5 years
9 Jan 2014, 21:22 PM
Patrion 26

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jan 2014, 21:56 PMOhme

I use this baby. I have it setup so the button grid on the side can be used to purchase units, use abilities, etc. It is setup to work with the grid hot-key system. I also use it for BF4 and have it setup to use all kinds of abilities on the mouse.

+1 just the blue version =)
How the hell did you setup the button grid on the side to purchase units?
12 Jun 2014, 13:25 PM

I am going for this piece of ugly shiite: http://www.cyborggaming.com/prod/rat3.htm
Feel free to stop me if you had a bad experience (loosing) with it.
Seb
12 Jun 2014, 13:58 PM
Admin Black Badge

I had the first Roccat Kone and I loved it, how it felt, how it moved. But it broke multiple times :
  • middle mouse button - went to warranty, got new one
  • then doubleclick issue because some contact plastic got too used - fixed it manually, multiple times, by adding glue
  • then eventually the middle broke (differently) on the new one, so I finally changed.

I didn't get the new one from Raccot because of the quality issues I had. It just felt too weak to me.

I got a Razer Imperator instead. I don't like it, it just doesn't fit my hand well. I gave it time to adapt, more than 1 year now. Still not as good. The captor is fine, it's really just the shape and grip.

Not to mention the quality of Razer is even worse, not only me but also by brother have double-click issue on all of the Razer we ever had (including deathadder) due to those stupidly cheap and bad mouse micro switch they use.

I find this totally unacceptable and I don't understand how they can even still sell mice and attract people.

I just have overall a really bad experience with gaming mice, I'm pretty upset about those brands. I'm ready to pay well more than 100 euros to get a perfect one, not some cheap ass quality. Even the 10 euro mice from back then were way more robust.

If anyone has advice... But at the end of the day I still love the feeling I had with the first Kone... I'm considering the R.A.T. too to make sure I get to make it fit, but I'm not sure if it's not gonna suck too, I've read about doubleclick issue for them too...

Is there any gaming mouse brand that actually sells high quality components? Or is the current technology in this regard just garbage?

Edit : I also want to add in Belgium I have hard time to find a store where I could actually test them all. Obviously this would be the way to go but for most of the high gaming mice I have to get them on the internet and not on an actual shop.
12 Jun 2014, 14:05 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jan 2014, 16:24 PMZ3r07

And I love it.

I have the same one!
12 Jun 2014, 14:22 PM

Mx 518, already for 10y.
I love how it fits in my hand, but I think all the gaming mouses presented here are fine, you just have to get used to it :)
12 Jun 2014, 15:11 PM

Steelseries Sensei RAW Frost Blue.
Really the greatest mouse I've ever used. I hate ergonomic mouse since I can feel the imbalance in weight which is not very good if you play FPS. (No balance in weight = No accuracy) Left Mouse, Right mouse, Middle mouse, 2 extra buttons at each side. Can't ask for anything more than that.
12 Jun 2014, 17:03 PM

Another vote for the G9x, great mouse.

Also, on a budget the Gigabyte GM-M6880. I use one at work where I do alot of CAD. The only thing missing is the weight, but I prefer a heavy mouse.
12 Jun 2014, 17:18 PM

My new alienware mouse I got from SNF has actually improved my micro quite a bit over the last month and a half.
12 Jun 2014, 17:28 PM
Honorary Member Badge

im using a g500s now my g400 crapped out. and i loved the g500 even if the quality dropped on logitech. :(

12 Jun 2014, 21:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jun 2014, 13:58 PMSeb
I had the first Roccat Kone and I loved it, how it felt, how it moved. But it broke multiple times :
  • middle mouse button - went to warranty, got new one
  • then doubleclick issue because some contact plastic got too used - fixed it manually, multiple times, by adding glue
  • then eventually the middle broke (differently) on the new one, so I finally changed.

I didn't get the new one from Raccot because of the quality issues I had. It just felt too weak to me.

I got a Razer Imperator instead. I don't like it, it just doesn't fit my hand well. I gave it time to adapt, more than 1 year now. Still not as good. The captor is fine, it's really just the shape and grip.

Not to mention the quality of Razer is even worse, not only me but also by brother have double-click issue on all of the Razer we ever had (including deathadder) due to those stupidly cheap and bad mouse micro switch they use.

I find this totally unacceptable and I don't understand how they can even still sell mice and attract people.

I just have overall a really bad experience with gaming mice, I'm pretty upset about those brands. I'm ready to pay well more than 100 euros to get a perfect one, not some cheap ass quality. Even the 10 euro mice from back then were way more robust.

If anyone has advice... But at the end of the day I still love the feeling I had with the first Kone... I'm considering the R.A.T. too to make sure I get to make it fit, but I'm not sure if it's not gonna suck too, I've read about doubleclick issue for them too...

Is there any gaming mouse brand that actually sells high quality components? Or is the current technology in this regard just garbage?

Edit : I also want to add in Belgium I have hard time to find a store where I could actually test them all. Obviously this would be the way to go but for most of the high gaming mice I have to get them on the internet and not on an actual shop.

I read alot about the Roccat Kone before i bought it. All you say, the poeple in forums reported aswell. However they fixed these issues by adding a stabilisator under the mouse wheel. I have the Kone since 1 year (or longer, need to check my receipt) and never had issues with it and i practically use it everyday. (working, playing)

I had the Razer Imperator before and noticed soon, that it had design errors. The mouse cursor did jump to the right corner, the left button was broken 2 times (got a replacment after 5 month). I like Razer mousepads though.

Maybe you should think about giving the Kone another try. Its not that expensive anymore.
13 Jun 2014, 17:29 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Patrion 39

I've used a Razer/Microsoft Habu for about 6 or 7 years. Replaced it by a Deathadder last summer because the right button became too soft and sometimes didn't give any sound feedback.

The Deathadder I have now works perfect with my SteelSeries 4HD mouse pad and feels great.

Both my brothers are using Razer mice as well, without any problem at all.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 52
South Africa 1
Germany 769
Peru 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %