Login

russian armor

40 ammo for tank smoke?

11 Dec 2013, 15:41 PM

No problems it happens. Buckethead is cool
Ok cool, I'm a big fan of using purplefor sarcasm but I guess that hasn't spread to all boards yet. Greyboxes are cool too.
11 Dec 2013, 16:02 PM

Permanently Banned
All I did, was thanked you for your input, and pointed out my question was addressed to someone else.

I didnt insult you, I didnt attack you.

My post was sincere and at face value, and intended exactly as I explained above.
11 Dec 2013, 16:08 PM

I don't what else to tell you man, besides just examine yourself in almost every thread you participate in. You're the only poster who is consistently in the middle of every shitstorm and it's from replies like, "Thanks, but I wasn't asking you." Here's a quote from two hours ago in response to you,

I haven't misunderstood anything, stop assuming people are stupid and you are the only one that understands basic english, in fact you haven't understood what I wrote.
11 Dec 2013, 16:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2013, 12:40 PMNullist

At Ara: Sorry, but your bias is beginning to become pretty obvious. You might want to tone that back a bit.

So says the most biased bloke in all the whole forum.

How many changes are you crying for right now? increased smoke ammo, cheaper PPSH for ruskys, earlier shock troops... I'm 100% sure all your complaints are about benefical changes for soviets.

Well, I'll stop feeding you. Good night.

@Ryondo, don't waste your words. He's the local troll of the forum, who mods give permission to harass and insult new members.
Just ignore them.

11 Dec 2013, 16:29 PM

@Nullist

I never said you attacked or insulted me, I said you belittled me. I'm not the kind of person that will just let that happen to me without saying something about it.

@ Greeb and Eupolemos

The only other person I've ever seen on any CoH forums that has been like this was a guy named Winters. He was just as self-victimizing as Nullist. I don't know if you guys participated in CoHO but it nearly destroyed the forums until he was banned.
11 Dec 2013, 16:35 PM

Permanently Banned
How did I belittle you.

I thanked ypu for your input, and said that my question was however specifically to someone else. I appreciated your translation, and perhaps you got some parts right, but I was speficially asking that person for their own explanation. Yours was fine, but neither of us knows if that is what his actual answer would be.

So I simply thanked you, and pointed out that my intent hsd been for him to answer for himself on his own post.

That was sincere, and meant no more and no less than that.
I had no intention of belittling you, or anything like that.

It was intended as, and meant only, exactly what it says. Nothing more.
11 Dec 2013, 16:40 PM

i agree, his own choise of words end up destroying hiw credibility.

to stay on topic 40 its a bit much. but perhaps thats the thing. is not supposed to be spammed like before.
11 Dec 2013, 16:48 PM

Permanently Banned
Listen Ryondo, I truthfully, seriously, meant no more or less with it than what I explained above.

I thanked you for your input, but wanted a specific answer from the guy himself.
I appreciated your interpretation, but I wanted to hear his own explanation, since he is the guy who made the statement.

I never meant to belittle you, or insult you or anything like that.
11 Dec 2013, 16:52 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2013, 16:48 PMNullist
Listen Ryondo, I truthfully, seriously, meant no more or less with it than what I explained above.

I thanked you for your input, but wanted a specific answer from the guy himself.
I appreciated your interpretation, but I wanted to hear his own explanation, since he is the guy who made the statement.

I never meant to belittle you, or insult you or anything like that.

You implied it
11 Dec 2013, 16:55 PM

Alright fine, then we'll just write this off as a misunderstanding. I apologize I called you a bitch, unemphatic and narcissistic. Still, you might want to read what you type before you submit it so more misunderstandings can be avoided in the future.
11 Dec 2013, 17:04 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2013, 16:55 PMRyondo
Alright fine, then we'll just write this off as a misunderstanding. I apologize I called you a bitch, unemphatic and narcissistic. Still, you might want to read what you type before you submit it so more misunderstandings can be avoided in the future.

Thanks for the apology. And I offer my own in return for the mess this has caused.
It was indeed a misunderstanding, as indeed are probably close to 99.9% of internet fights (and probably IRL fights too).

On my part, I should have expanded my text instead of typical finnish terseness.
I can see how you can easily have taken it the wrong way, and read more into it, than what was my intent.

You probably have a good point there. Probably I get a lot of unecessary hate cos I dont comunicate my position in a way that cant be misunderstood. Nonetheless, believe it or not, Im not here to troll or aggravate people. Its as frustrating to me as it is to you and other lurkers/readers that shit gets sidetracked when atleast I, on my part, didnt intend that.

My reciprocating advise to you, is perhaps you should ask that youve got the message as intended, before flying off the handle with a paragraph full of insults. Sometimes text is meant exactly and only as its stated.

@Jeesus: Lopeta jo tai mä saatan rakastua.
11 Dec 2013, 19:40 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I thought 30 muni was ok. I guess its time to adapt.
11 Dec 2013, 20:10 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

Cleaned up a bunch of crap and a bunch of posts quoting and re-bringing up said crap. Keep it civil gentlemen or warnings or more will be in order.
11 Dec 2013, 21:51 PM

In my opinion, reducing button cost to 30muni and making both button and smoke cost 30 is a better idea but the main point is making both abilities cost same amount of munitions. Sovs still need to spend 60muni just to unlock buttoning.
11 Dec 2013, 21:57 PM

Permanently Banned
In my opinion, reducing button cost to 30muni and making both button and smoke cost 30 is a better idea but the main point is making both abilities cost same amount of munitions. Sovs still need to spend 60muni just to unlock buttoning.

lol 30 muni button
11 Dec 2013, 22:15 PM

Both abilities are very good, so to avoid them being spammed their cost should be reasonably high.

I think that 40 ammo is fine.
11 Dec 2013, 23:56 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I prefer having smoke on 40 rather than having button on 30.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★