Login

russian armor

CoH2 statistics of top200 ONLY.

1 May 2021, 22:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 May 2021, 22:28 PMSpoof
Why can't we just make Brits a normal faction already? It's always the Brits and their stupid faction design fucking up the meta somehow.

Because it would require faction rework on a scale that no other faction up until now endured, maybe short of OKW and relic no longer is willing to allow that kind of extreme makeover.
2 May 2021, 13:15 PM

While I do appreciation of the work which was put to establish new coh2stats, I wish it was never made, because it always brings this number masturbation ppl will use to backup their statements.

When I build the site I didn't know what I will find from the data. Frankly I just wanted to know what is most played from the perspective of maps, commanders, bulletins. And I thought it's a shame that other games do have sites like this and we have nothing.

And as someone said I think the site data could be taken into consideration but is not 100% proof because it's not perfect. Because of the limited API we don't have all the data and mostly in team games there is so many factors which affects the gameplay, the AT, the team compositions and much more.

And maybe on a lower ranks the brits do have more games / better win-rate. Who knows :huh:

The only one who could do full analysis is Relic themselves with the direct access to all the data. And It shouldn't be that hard for some data science engineer. Based on LinkedIn Relic do have several data science people. But I would guess they are focused on a different games right now <444>_<444>
2 May 2021, 14:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 May 2021, 13:15 PMpagep

When I build the site I didn't know what I will find from the data. Frankly I just wanted to know what is most played from the perspective of maps, commanders, bulletins. And I thought it's a shame that other games do have sites like this and we have nothing.

I really enjoy your work. It's not perfect but it's much better than anything we ever had for COH2 (in terms of data).
3 May 2021, 20:24 PM

Hot thought here: What if OKW just needs late game toned down while early game needs a buff?

Team games are focused on late game anyway. Kinda sucks that OKW has a on late-game focused design which just makes them great for team games which tend to last a lot longer.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★