Login

russian armor

How is Wehr static faction design now?

11 Oct 2019, 04:44 AM

I like the mortar counter barrage buff
I like Pgren vet sprint
I like Ostwind now
I like Pio upgrade repairs

I do think Wehr faction design is too susceptible to counters, too easier than it should.

Pak40, Mg42 and Lmg are still carrying some dead weight in face of years of Allies changes to make them strong to counter this design. For Wehr 4 man design, i don't think their support weapons should perform this similar to alliee.

Imo
Pak40 should get +5 range on vet2.
Mg42 should get higher dps on vet2
Lmg once upgraded should allow grens to build sandbag but at +0.25 penalty in build speeds
11 Oct 2019, 08:40 AM

Some good ideas here , but grenadiers should be able to build sandbags at stock from the get go.

Ostwind is okay unless there is something on the map blocking it in which case every single round will colide with terrain and deal no damage whatsoever.

The MG42 should be the dominant stock mg in the game but its not. It would be plausible to increase its tracking speed as well as a minor damage buff.
11 Oct 2019, 09:03 AM

Some good ideas here , but grenadiers should be able to build sandbags at stock from the get go.

Pios can do it for them, so problem solved!

Ostwind is okay unless there is something on the map blocking it in which case every single round will colide with terrain and deal no damage whatsoever.

That goes for 100% vehicles using ballistic weapons.

The MG42 should be the dominant stock mg in the game but its not. It would be plausible to increase its tracking speed as well as a minor damage buff.

Which game you play? Because its not CoH2.
11 Oct 2019, 11:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Oct 2019, 04:44 AMmrgame2
I do think Wehr UKF faction design is too susceptible to counters, too easier than it should.

ftfy
11 Oct 2019, 13:37 PM

How about we swap the MG42 with the allied MG of your choice.
11 Oct 2019, 13:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Oct 2019, 13:37 PMGrim

How about we swap the MG42 with the allied MG of your choice.

I vote maxim, he screams its op all the damn time, so let him have it.
11 Oct 2019, 14:26 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Sigh, Law of equivalent exchange.

For every fish thread we have, something of similar value appears to counterbalance it.
11 Oct 2019, 17:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Oct 2019, 13:40 PMKatitof

I vote maxim, he screams its op all the damn time, so let him have it.

But with the maxims amazing set up time and 6 man crew how would the allies stand a chance against it?

Especially armed with the lowly MG42 :(
11 Oct 2019, 17:40 PM

Wehrmacht has really powerfull units, very good tanks and great support units. But as a whole faction they are not very good, or at least Allies can counter them very well with ease.

Everybody of us are experienced or semi-experienced players that knows how to counter every single Wher unit, so, IMO they are the weakest faction.
11 Oct 2019, 18:59 PM

To have counters does not make a faction weak, but how easily they are accesible.

If you spent 20+ min building an army that the other players can wreck within 1 minute shows cheese, if it is undeniably going to loose, then its weak.
12 Oct 2019, 03:10 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Oct 2019, 04:44 AMmrgame2

Imo
Pak40 should get +5 range on vet2.
Mg42 should get higher dps on vet2
Lmg once upgraded should allow grens to build sandbag but at +0.25 penalty in build speeds

No
12 Oct 2019, 03:42 AM

i propose we remove mrgame2s ability to post in the balance forums till he shows us his playercard....

playercard please?
12 Oct 2019, 05:38 AM

Correct, mg42 should be dominant stock mg to complement wehr design, but it has lost it purpose now.

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Oct 2019, 17:40 PMLeo251
Wehrmacht has really powerfull units, very good tanks and great support units. But as a whole faction they are not very good, or at least Allies can counter them very well with ease.

Everybody of us are experienced or semi-experienced players that knows how to counter every single Wher unit, so, IMO they are the weakewst faction.

well put my friend. Those who played this game since beta can tell the patches have converged to counter wehr design.

They are the weakest late game faction for sure.
12 Oct 2019, 05:42 AM

Another add is to change Stug TWP to HEAT.

What is the use of TWP may i know to take up 1 vet slots? It is so unfair.
12 Oct 2019, 05:47 AM

sigh* mrgame2 really has some sort of attention disability doesnt he?

ok ill repeat the argument one more time....

the reason ost has been having trouble is NOT related to ostheer being weak... but its related to how every other faction`s mainlines have been OVERBUFFED to ridiculous margins...

the solution here isnt to BUFF OSTHEER
but the solution here is to NERF rifles and penals (tommies seem like theyve been nerfed enough but this is up for observation)

then again youre the retard that loses panthers to AECs and thinks conscripts should be nerfed...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★