Login

russian armor

The reason why ill never play soviets again,Vet3Tiger Inside

• This thread is locked
9 Oct 2013, 06:37 AM

http://www.coh2.org/replays/9013/the-reason-why-ill-never-play-soviets-again-vet3tiger-inside

I keep hearing how german armor is overpowered, and how people keep complaining about blitzkreig working on damaged engines... but this match just proves it in my eyes. And you can see how ridiculous this thing is. Even before it got its veterency my 2 At guns and 2 Su85's still could not kill this thing, then when it started vetting up, it just became a 1 man army... keep in mind im a decently ranked player, especially WITH german.

Please tell me what im supposed to do, the 90% entire game until tiger hit I had both fuel points, and was dominating the map. The game was in the bag, until one unit hits the field and changes everything even though I had him cut off from fuel. How is this fair is all i want to know, and i played well until i got demoralized. It goes to show how this game needs changes, especially veterancy scaling.. a much less skilled player that made so many mistakes in the game can win with one blatantly overpowered unit and a little luck.

Fuck beating my head against the wall trying to make soviets work. Going back to playing german and moving up the ladder
9 Oct 2013, 07:37 AM

Don't play the broken, shit, poorly made game. SIMPLE.
9 Oct 2013, 09:00 AM

It's not as bad I'd think and with Vet changes coming blitzing should be fixed.
9 Oct 2013, 10:32 AM

You could hit caps lock on your keyboard and start shouting at the developers to make them change things quick.

Oh wait, you have already done that.
9 Oct 2013, 10:38 AM

you obviously don't care about being a better player, so dont whine like a little bitch about a point in which you have no intention of trying to make better.
9 Oct 2013, 10:59 AM

Switching faction is probably a good idea. Will you come back and make a new thread when your tiger gets owned?
9 Oct 2013, 10:59 AM

I will never understand why some people cannot accept that they are not the most skilled players, know everything and are the best judges for balance. Just trust "better" and more experienced players Rubbers and stop whining after every loss. Balance is quite good now and the more skilled player will almost always win. The map or RNG can favour one side, but this is where balance belongs.
9 Oct 2013, 11:26 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

I'm locking this thread because there's already another thread about this topic/issue/whatever linked to in the OP. Also, let's try and keep the discussion civil. OK, guys?
If you don't feel like scrolling back to the top of the page, here's that other thread: http://www.coh2.org/replays/9013/the-reason-why-ill-never-play-soviets-again-vet3tiger-inside
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★