Login

russian armor

Little idea of OKW unit training and Salvage commander

1 Apr 2019, 22:41 PM

Move Ober and jagerpanzerIV to Command HQ from Panzer HQ
Ober unlock when any 2 HQ deploy or Panzer HQ deploy
jagerpanzerIV unlock when Panzer HQ deploy
Ostwind can training in Panzer HQ without commander ability
use SturmpanzerIV replace Ostwind for salvage commander,remove Thorough Salvage time debuff or bundle with something

I think this change can give OKW more chose when they lost T4,of course,good OKW player shouldn't lost they T4 easily,but I still think should give OKW some defend without KT
2 Apr 2019, 09:13 AM

I like the Obers idea best where they become accessible in Command HQ after building 2 of any bases. Seems fair and square if you ask me because if the player went for instance for both medic and mechanized base first, they will sacrifice PzHQ for better tanks much later on, for better infantry units earlier instead. Seems like this is a great idea.

Jadgpanzer idea is good too. Accessible when Panzer HQ deployed, but when destroyed still accessible but it will only be the AT vehicle choice available, no Panther and no PanzerIV available if the PzHQ is destroyed. Sounds great.

Ostwind by default in PanzerHQ would be great. OKW does not have late AI vehicle choices late game. They mainly have Luchs which does not scale that well late game.

I like the idea, it creates more gaps and openings. Opportunities also.

Should the cost of KT then be made higher for these changes to apply?
2 Apr 2019, 09:42 AM

i had a similar idea a bit back (to the first part with the trucks, not the upheaval of stock and doctrinal and other faction vehcles...)

shameless plug of my rough layout HERE

2 Apr 2019, 10:57 AM

I like the Obers idea best where they become accessible in Command HQ after building 2 of any bases. Seems fair and square if you ask me because if the player went for instance for both medic and mechanized base first, they will sacrifice PzHQ for better tanks much later on, for better infantry units earlier instead. Seems like this is a great idea.

Jadgpanzer idea is good too. Accessible when Panzer HQ deployed, but when destroyed still accessible but it will only be the AT vehicle choice available, no Panther and no PanzerIV available if the PzHQ is destroyed. Sounds great.

Ostwind by default in PanzerHQ would be great. OKW does not have late AI vehicle choices late game. They mainly have Luchs which does not scale that well late game.

As ostwind,I only think it be commander special unit is.....tooooo weak,so I hope use SturmpanzerIV replace it from salvage commander....even ostwind...I dont want and dont hope balance team forget any unit
2 Apr 2019, 11:10 AM

KT I'm not sure.....but I think shouldn;t change KT cost?KT still need all HQ deploy,and KT already expensive,if I chose,maybe I will improve JPIV training time or limit the number when OKW lost PanzerHQ
2 Apr 2019, 18:57 PM

Would not this idea help balance and counter the General with Command Panther?

Obers being accessible after 2 bases built is a great idea. I explained already why it is balanced in that way.

Jagdpanzer should not come any earlier than any other medium tank in game. It should be like a back up plan (PLAN B) if you happen to lose the PanzerHQ, the only you will be able to build is Jagdpanzer only. Sounds fair and square because of the fact that no other faction has to deploy their base risking it.

PanzerHQ could be changed where an upgrade is required for AA guns.
Currently I think costs 300 manpower and 120 fuel.
AA upgrade should be like 100 manpower and 20 fuel, making the base cost 200 manpower and 100 fuel. In this sense, they have a choice whether they would like to put it forward or not. Price can be different depending on what you guys think?

It would be nice if Ostwind could come by default in PanzerHQ as a choice for later game.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 31
Peru 4
United States 2
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %