Login

russian armor

Stuck on Rzhev map bug

25 Sep 2013, 20:01 PM

http://postimg.org/image/9b45f9i91/

Rzhev, the ford near the left VP:

Infantry unit managed to enter the area on the left bank, over the log, but right of the small pile of sandbags.

Neither manual move nor retreat could get it out again.
25 Sep 2013, 20:13 PM

holly, your game looks ugly. you must really like coh i would not be able to play it at that detail level.
25 Sep 2013, 21:48 PM

I do.
I set all specs to minimum to reduce the risk of lag. It doesn't eliminate it though and I suspect the lag messages that the game tries to attribute to visual/audio settings is bogus.
27 Sep 2013, 14:18 PM

I do.
I set all specs to minimum to reduce the risk of lag. It doesn't eliminate it though and I suspect the lag messages that the game tries to attribute to visual/audio settings is bogus.

I really dislike those messages. And I agree with undostrescuatro, you are definitely a bigger fan than I am as I would also not play the game like this. You can try doing the replay folder trick, that is reported to give FPS boost, and also, you can use Razor Game Booster, helps me a lot, then you can at least put your game resolution to 100% even if you like to leave everything else on low. Anyway I'm off topic here, sorry.
1 Oct 2013, 08:49 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Sep 2013, 14:18 PMHume

You can try doing the replay folder trick, that is reported to give FPS boost, and also, you can use Razor Game Booster, helps me a lot, then you can at least put your game resolution to 100% even if you like to leave everything else on low. Anyway I'm off topic here, sorry.

Don't be sorry. I would like to try your advice. Can you give me some more specific links because I never heard of those options?
1 Oct 2013, 11:57 AM

Don't be sorry. I would like to try your advice. Can you give me some more specific links because I never heard of those options?

copyright |BK|MIKI and 1 disable replays for FPS boost

worked for my low end laptop rig ;)
1 Oct 2013, 12:46 PM

Ah...thanks. But disabling replays alltogether Means I can't document what was going on.

Noone believes anything w/o replays ;)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS