Login

russian armor

Am going to report a TK'er. Any idea if Relic takes action?

22 Sep 2013, 09:38 AM

This guy on my team only build two engies, then sat back and flamed us untill he could build a katuyscha. Which he then used for TKing.

I rarely bother with idiots, but this was so obviously abusing the team concept.

As far as I understand such reporting goes to info@relic.com, but does anyone have positive proof that they take action on it?

Also: I see to my disappointment, that the chat is not included in the replay? The TKing speaks for itself, but I would have liked Relic to see the chat as well if they have any doubts.

Is there any good way to salvage the chat?
22 Sep 2013, 10:01 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

Sorry to hear that :-/ I dunno if the chat gets saved in any recoverable way (Relic might have some method). If you're getting abuse in the chat in the future, take a screenshot that shows the abusive chat and send the pictures along with the replay. Also, thank you for not "publicly accusing others of cheating" by naming names in this post.
22 Sep 2013, 10:47 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Not right now. We've asked for chat to be included in replays. For now you have to make screenshots.
22 Sep 2013, 13:07 PM

This guy on my team only build two engies, then sat back and flamed us untill he could build a katuyscha. Which he then used for TKing.

I rarely bother with idiots, but this was so obviously abusing the team concept.

As far as I understand such reporting goes to info@relic.com, but does anyone have positive proof that they take action on it?

Also: I see to my disappointment, that the chat is not included in the replay? The TKing speaks for itself, but I would have liked Relic to see the chat as well if they have any doubts.

After so many years in CoH1, I find so hard to believe that there are people at this world who have huge amounts of spare hours of their life to waste in sitting in front of a monitor and ruin ohter people's fun playing as team killers.
But indeed, they exist.
Poor fellows.
23 Sep 2013, 12:46 PM

Indeed.

One of the things he said in the chat text was that 'I bought the game so I have the right to attack my team'.

Deranged...
23 Sep 2013, 13:09 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

'I bought the game so I have the right to attack my team'.

Ugh. Sounds like a real winner. Did you get any reply from Relic?
23 Sep 2013, 13:10 PM

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS