Login

russian armor

No vision bug. Units don't shoot out of destroyed house.

21 Aug 2013, 00:51 AM

Here the MG has absolutly no Vision which is strange. This can also happen with single trees. Most frequent with low model units (Sniper). I guess here they are all at the same spot.

Another bug? is that the Grenadiers with LMG inside the House don't fire back at the guards, despite a big gaping hole in the wall.

http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/3355/4nq7zofp_jpg.htm (maybe you can see it here better.)

And, btw... I can't get my CompanyofHeroes2 official Forum account activated. I have a web.de adress, someone experienced problems with not receiving the mail there?
21 Aug 2013, 15:01 PM

that well is blocking the vision and the machinegun,

its like on city17, where one fuel point is inside a building , even with the building destroyed it still blocks incomming projectiles.

it even has signposts leading to it with "german campspot this way"

21 Aug 2013, 15:44 PM
Senior Caster Badge

The TrueSight™ is very inconsistent. It's very hard to know whether a unit can see other stuff until you actually get the unit in the specific position. Mostly it comes down to guesswork and experience, knowing which things block TrueSight™ and how much they do or don't.
21 Aug 2013, 21:04 PM

Hmm, i knew the well was a bad example. I will see if i can get a screenshot of a Sniper losing all vision because of a singe tree, which should only block the sight in one direcetion not 360 degrees.

And btw the MG even fired on the Units. It seems pretty wierd that you can shoot them if you have no sightline^^.
21 Aug 2013, 22:00 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

broken fences still break LoS
21 Aug 2013, 22:19 PM
Donator 11

Hmm, i knew the well was a bad example. I will see if i can get a screenshot of a Sniper losing all vision because of a singe tree, which should only block the sight in one direcetion not 360 degrees.

And btw the MG even fired on the Units. It seems pretty wierd that you can shoot them if you have no sightline^^.

Snipers has eyes behind and around it's head ? ;)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Netherlands 6
Germany 2
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak