Login

russian armor

Replay "Follow Camera" Bug?

25 Feb 2018, 02:09 AM

When I watch one of my replays I normally watch it from the point of view of my opponent with FoW on and follow camera. This way I get to see if my attempts at dividing my opponents attention are working. However, after the last patch I am unable to "lock" my selection to an opposing team in order to set that up.

No mater what I click on I am stuck looking at things from MY point of view. The building shortcuts on the bottom right of the screen still show my buildings.

Is anyone else having this problem?

EDIT

I have been testing this because occasionally it will allow me to view from the opponents side after a while but this is not dependent on time passed in game as viewing the same replay multiple times end up with different moments where i can view from the opponents side each time.
25 Feb 2018, 12:40 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

When I watch one of my replays I normally watch it from the point of view of my opponent with FoW on and follow camera. This way I get to see if my attempts at dividing my opponents attention are working. However, after the last patch I am unable to "lock" my selection to an opposing team in order to set that up.

No mater what I click on I am stuck looking at things from MY point of view. The building shortcuts on the bottom right of the screen still show my buildings.

Is anyone else having this problem?

EDIT

I have been testing this because occasionally it will allow me to view from the opponents side after a while but this is not dependent on time passed in game as viewing the same replay multiple times end up with different moments where i can view from the opponents side each time.

The Follow Camera does not work always in begin. Just swich between the factions few times and click on their buildings. Then it works correct and fine (Ofc don't have it active the follow camera for that!)
After you clicked few times on the different factions, you can go and activate the follow camera.
25 Feb 2018, 18:10 PM

The Follow Camera does not work always in begin. Just swich between the factions few times and click on their buildings. Then it works correct and fine (Ofc don't have it active the follow camera for that!)
After you clicked few times on the different factions, you can go and activate the follow camera.

I've done this for up to 30 minutes before I've got it to work if at all in the last few days and this NEVER happened in previous builds of the game. For me this only started since December.

It doesn't occur when I am spectating though, for whatever that is worth.
26 Feb 2018, 04:36 AM

I take that back, it does happen when im spectating occasionally
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 110
unknown 27
South Africa 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L