Login

russian armor

about the okw le.ig 18 reinforce cost

14 Aug 2017, 16:54 PM

what do you think about making le18 reinforce price more expensive? I found many okw players just stand next to the medi truck and endure the enemy artility by just reinforcing without moving and counter barrage em. so i wondered how can it be possible. and found that its reinforce cost is only 25. it is so cheap. imo this point makes okw be possible to play that lame tactics. doesnt have to care being stolen cuz it is near the medi truck and doesnt have to care mp cuz it only costs 25. so i think le.ig18 have to be nerfed by adding reinforce penalty.
what's your oppinon?
14 Aug 2017, 19:23 PM

25 is actually pretty expensive for support weapon reinforcing. Real problems with the isg exist, but they don't have to do with reinforce cost. For one thing, they have a really long range with vet (IIRC it's abnormaly long), which makes them easy to just put way back and let them autofire for the rest of the game. Also, the target size of all okw weapon crews is smaller than it should be, 1 instead of 1.25 like all other weapon crews. They also have the same dps as vanilla volks models (the ones with the rifles anyway) which is weird but not that big a deal.
14 Aug 2017, 19:50 PM

Probably unnecessary since its range is getting cut in FBP to reduce medtruck camping shenanigans.
14 Aug 2017, 21:22 PM

Probably unnecessary since its range is getting cut in FBP to reduce medtruck camping shenanigans.

But let's keep the mortar pit because that's not camping shenanigans.

I have honestly lost all hope in humanity.

And now I'm not aiming at you specifically I'm just saying that the solution is staring people in the god damn eyes but they refuse to open them.

But Relic won't change, not now not ever.

Whatever they do, whatever the community asks and requests for, they'll look in the other way and passively tell them to fuck off.
14 Aug 2017, 21:39 PM

But let's keep the mortar pit because that's not camping shenanigans.

Plz, common courtesy is to put wine in my mouth before anything else kappapride

They should have handled Brit defensiveness mid-late game as something similar to your mortar pit suggestion, a firing platform + base and later on with non-doc hulldown for their vehicles from the get-go, but instead they brought back the one thing from CoH1 everybody and their dog hated and made it even worse.

14 Aug 2017, 23:38 PM

they brought back the one thing from CoH1 everybody and their dog hated and made it even worse.

Ah not only brought it back, doubled the mortars and invented brace for it.

A personal vendetta if I ever saw one. :snfQuinn:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS