Login

russian armor

We need to #believe into community balance team :) :banana:

17 Nov 2016, 16:29 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Nov 2016, 16:03 PMNubb3r

I always thought that this was due to the engine not utilizing multicore cpu advantages, which are the only thing that really hapened in the last 5 years. I'd like to know how mobas do their true sight calculation, since it seems to not hinder performane at all in these games. Of course they are a lot less demanding in other departments too, but if truesight is a major contributor towards coh2's performance sink it might help to know how it is done in other games.

I do not belive that coh2 is optimised. In fact I still wonder how they managed to pull of even that, knowing that they have done most of the job while THQ was going bancrupt. The other thing is that maps are generally much more complicated than in mobas, and that may make some difference.

And yes, the engine has problem with utilizing all cores, but that doesn't make my statement wrong since in pc the number of cores wasn't a subject to change for last 5 years either, just like the core architecture.
17 Nov 2016, 17:00 PM

Thanks for changing this into an "What causes bugsplat errors?" thread :guyokay: :foreveralone: Keepo

17 Nov 2016, 18:43 PM

Thanks for changing this into an "What causes bugsplat errors?" thread :guyokay: :foreveralone: Keepo

Excuse me but I got a notification that you quoted me here?
17 Nov 2016, 20:04 PM

Excuse me but I got a notification that you quoted me here?

Yup I edited it cuz the message was way too large after all (I multi-quoted) :new:
17 Nov 2016, 21:07 PM

Yup I edited it cuz the message was way too large after all (I multi-quoted) :new:

Ah, alright then, feel free to write it again if you feel like it.

Cheers.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS