Login

russian armor

(2) French Country Side

2 Nov 2016, 14:50 PM

Hello all, I haven't made maps in over 10+ years and I am taking another crack at it.

This is my first map to CoH2 and I would love some feed back. Its a open country side map.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=782891603

From the steam workshop page:

• Map features a road that cuts through the middle of the map, one side up the hill is a town with a CP point and a capture point that is needed to control fuel on the map. Owner of this point cuts off fuel supply to the other team. There is a CP point in the middle of the map right off the road with some tree cover.
    On the other side of the road, a hedgerow follows the road. A opening is set on each base, and a opening in the middle of the map from an artillery shell blowing a gap in the hedgerow wall.

On the other side of the hedgerow is munition caps, and the start of a farm field that has been decimated by artillery killing all farm life. There is plenty of cover in craters, dead cattle, and hay bales. Further down the hill there are caps allowing cut off to munitions, thus taking control on that side of the map.

This allows the player to decide what side of the map they want to control and what resources they wan't to collect. While attacking at a choke point in the middle of the map early to mid game. Towards late game heavy tanks can mow over the hedgerow allowing to create more gaps to each half of the map.

I am making an update to swap the fuel and munitions around so its not on one side of the map, to give a bit more balance.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★