Login

russian armor

The Toasty Cast

23 Jul 2013, 06:36 AM

Hello, and welcome to The Toasty Cast. ^_^

I used to cast for vCoH (more specifically, Tales of Valor) and stopped for a while. My interest has now picked up again with CoH2. After playing a fair amount, I now feel like I can start up again. All casts are initially livecasted on my Twitch, and then later uploaded to my YouTube in Original quality. Higher than 1080p! Of course, if you do not want to wait but missed the stream, you can view it in Previous Broadcasts.

Believe me, I'm aware that many of you will be turned off by the fact that I'm young. This is just something I do for fun, so although I understand you are the ones expecting to be entertained and spending your time watching my videos, just keep that in mind. That doesn't mean I don't want constructive criticism or feedback though! I take inspiration from watching Imperial Dane, Tales of Heroes, Rogers, and RnP.

However, I do try to bring my own spin on things with a half-time report and some other things in an attempt to make it feel more like a sport almost. Also, I am looking to have guest commentators on the show, and perhaps even a more permanent co-caster(s), so let me know. On that note, I will include some ways that you can contact me and stay in touch to be alerted when I am streaming, or if you'd like to submit your own replay. Have a good one, and just have fun! Life is short! :D

YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCKyj7tFJoAf6bLTuzk5aG1g
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/toastystream
The Toasty Community Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/thetoastycommunity
E-mail: toastypillowsack@gmail.com

Feel free to subscribe, follow, join, send me a replay, contact me, or whatever! I just want to keep it toasty. Speaking of which, the intention behind 'toasty' is 'warm' but if you want to drink that's perfectly chill. This thread will only be used to post my CoH2 videos and streams, so you'll have to look to my YouTube or Twitch channels for the other games I play. That being said, you're more than welcome to join me in playing a game, and not only Company of Heroes 2.

Thanks for reading and giving me a shot, regardless of what you think. It means a lot. ;)

-Toasty

The Toasty Cast - Episode 1 - Stalin's Strategy
The Toasty Cast - Episode 2 - Siberian Tiger
The Toasty Cast - Episode 3 - Lucky Number Zero
The Toasty Cast - Episode 4 - Semoskiy
23 Jul 2013, 06:37 AM

And alas, the first episode. A 1v1 I got off of gamereplays on Kholodny Ferma in winter. Featuring a new, very intruiging strategy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEREkIYVw00
23 Jul 2013, 07:57 AM
Senior Caster Badge

YAY MORE CASTERS
23 Jul 2013, 08:49 AM
Honorary Member Badge

good luck with your project =)
23 Jul 2013, 12:06 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Patrion 39

23 Jul 2013, 16:47 PM

Thanks everyone, and I'll be sure to check out your casts as well Tycho. ^_^
23 Jul 2013, 17:21 PM

Subbed. Toasty is legit.
23 Jul 2013, 17:32 PM
Donator 11

23 Jul 2013, 17:39 PM
Patrion 14

24 Jul 2013, 01:31 AM

Nice!

Though I do not wish to see cuthroat competition for good replays to start...We're up to 3 new casters in the past week or so! It's good people find COH2 entertaining to watch, even with all the streamers. More people need to do 1v1, honestly it's not that hard if you have modicum of micro and I do think micro is quite a bit easier than COH1 what with the reverse button and the low-damage infantry combat.

In any case, I would love to find a co-caster I think, especially for those 2v2s and larger games...so hit me up if you're interested, I'll check out yours, and check out Sluzcast.
24 Jul 2013, 03:25 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jul 2013, 17:21 PMRogers
Subbed. Toasty is legit.

As was Tales of Heroes and as is RnP. :D

Thanks Z3r07 and Le Wish!

Nice!

Though I do not wish to see cuthroat competition for good replays to start...We're up to 3 new casters in the past week or so! It's good people find COH2 entertaining to watch, even with all the streamers. More people need to do 1v1, honestly it's not that hard if you have modicum of micro and I do think micro is quite a bit easier than COH1 what with the reverse button and the low-damage infantry combat.

In any case, I would love to find a co-caster I think, especially for those 2v2s and larger games...so hit me up if you're interested, I'll check out yours, and check out Sluzcast.

No, it's fine, and understandable as well. There will always be competition, however that doesn't mean we can't help each other. If you like I am willing to co-cast with you, and you could even co-cast on my show as well and we can build one another up while having a good time. ^_^

Message me on Steam (kylo1998), on this thread, private message me, on my Skype (uber.ninja26) or whatever. I checked out your first episode with the troll game, and I liked it. Quite entertaining stuff!
25 Jul 2013, 18:05 PM

While I work on the next cast (which should be livestreamed later), here is something in the meantime you can watch. Just some live gameplay of CoH2 I uploaded in the past. By the way, make sure you have joined the Steam Group so you are notified when I begin streaming!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHP0rzdBXDo&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLJOXvq4Acg4PP5eCrNmjwfqNf-C2M5-nD
26 Jul 2013, 00:18 AM

http://www.twitch.tv/toastystream/b/435813042

There's the link to episode two of The Toasty Cast with a very interesting game including a Tiger... Or, if you want, wait a day or two for it to be uploaded in Original quality on YouTube. :)
30 Jul 2013, 19:06 PM

Episode two of The Toasty Cast, with a Siberian Tiger in its natural habitat, is now uploaded to YouTube in Original quality here.
13 Aug 2013, 11:54 AM

13 Aug 2013, 17:36 PM
Donator 11

Third episode uploaded. Although again on Kholodny, first submitted game! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1tyEh5l0qM&feature=c4-overview&list=UUKyj7tFJoAf6bLTuzk5aG1g

thx dude :) watching it right now!
13 Aug 2013, 22:36 PM

Yeah man, no problem. Thanks for sending it in! :)
5 Sep 2013, 18:57 PM
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS