Login

russian armor

Dont Walk Under The Ladder

22 Jul 2013, 07:22 AM

Ok relic, how long does it take to code a ladder? Has sega said you can only make ladder after x no of commanders are sold? Or do u guys just not like walking under ladders?
22 Jul 2013, 07:26 AM

many people will leave the game if there arent lb soon.
22 Jul 2013, 09:44 AM

They said a few weeks after release a ladder would be ready to put out.

So maybe next patch.

If it's not in the next patch I'll be going on hiatus until it's out.
22 Jul 2013, 14:17 PM
Honorary Member Badge

idk why you guys really really want a ladder yea i get it gives you somthing to represent your skill level but even a ladder isn't that accurate. elo does exist you just can't see it. (i kinda like that.) Plus do I really want more people comparing/showing off how big there epeen is on here or anywhere else?

besides when a ladder comes out guess who starts showing up on mass... hackers because with a ladder they now have a reason to hack. (to get that top of the ladder.)
22 Jul 2013, 14:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jul 2013, 14:17 PMWiFiDi
idk why you guys really really want a ladder yea i get it gives you somthing to represent your skill level but even a ladder isn't that accurate. elo does exist you just can't see it. (i kinda like that.) Plus do I really want more people comparing/showing off how big there epeen is on here or anywhere else?

besides when a ladder comes out guess who starts showing up on mass... hackers because with a ladder they now have a reason to hack. (to get that top of the ladder.)

Because right now idc if i loose or win really since i play for nothing really but with a ladder it drive my competitive instinc in me and drive me to get better asnd win all my game and without that feeling i just get bore and move on after a while.
22 Jul 2013, 18:03 PM

Because right now idc if i loose or win really since i play for nothing really but with a ladder it drive my competitive instinc in me and drive me to get better asnd win all my game and without that feeling i just get bore and move on after a while.

Word, i mean common, u cant even veiw your win- loss ratio.
22 Jul 2013, 19:27 PM
Donator 11

Not that it really matters, but it gives you a reason to fight for something. Like MaxKeiser said, I'd like to see my w/l ratio, see if I'm getting any better, how I compare vs. the rest of the community.

If not ladder, then make weekly tournaments built in-game, that would be cool and hackers can be caught.
24 Jul 2013, 05:21 AM

Since there's not even a way to see your OWN win:loss ratio at the moment, there's essentially no way of knowing who is actually good. "Oh, I heard X is really good."
"Yea, but he lost to Y, and Y isn't very good. I think".

Steam + CoH2 is SUPPOSED to mean no cheaters, so I'd expect a clean leaderboard (come on, SC2's works).

Also, how are we supposed to call out the pros when they lose their insane win-streak.
24 Jul 2013, 05:27 AM

I just play the game, let everything else go
24 Jul 2013, 05:40 AM

Since there's not even a way to see your OWN win:loss ratio at the moment, there's essentially no way of knowing who is actually good. "Oh, I heard X is really good."
"Yea, but he lost to Y, and Y isn't very good. I think".

Steam + CoH2 is SUPPOSED to mean no cheaters, so I'd expect a clean leaderboard (come on, SC2's works).

Also, how are we supposed to call out the pros when they lose their insane win-streak.

There are maphacks, auto-injecters, auto-micro blink programs out there for SC2. One is for free actually.
24 Jul 2013, 06:23 AM

Remember when people played games for fun?

Personally, the ladder is at the very bottom of my list of give-a-fucks.
24 Jul 2013, 07:30 AM

because only about 3 people still play this shit game. Ladders might bring some MP back.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★