Login

russian armor

Bazookas

17 May 2016, 03:02 AM

Bazookas are in a good spot, imo. They serve their purpose well (handling light vehicles), are cost efficient and balanced.
17 May 2016, 03:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 May 2016, 21:58 PMGhostTX

If everyone had access to mines (with out a doctrine), blobbing wouldn't be as bad. Players would have to be more cautious or always have a sweeper. Right now, playing the odds, Axis armies don't really have to worry about blobbing into a mine.

well if the mine changes go through from the mod it mines wont make a difference, all they will do is make a squad require some healing- no loses, no bleed no stopping the blob
17 May 2016, 12:02 PM

The only thing that makes zooks look too strong is that they can be double equipped.

If two volks fire one shreck at a tank, or one volks fires two, is irrelevant when it comes to overall damage dealt, but we can all think of who would be seen as the more op one.
17 May 2016, 16:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 May 2016, 12:02 PMDomine
The only thing that makes zooks look too strong is that they can be double equipped.

If two volks fire one shreck at a tank, or one volks fires two, is irrelevant when it comes to overall damage dealt, but we can all think of who would be seen as the more op one.

The issue isn't just double equipping, every USF unit can carry a 2 and they're cheaper.

I play a lot of OKW and I don't use Volks blobs, I understand they can be frustrating but so is a USF blob carrying 12 bazookas. At that point, volume of fire wipes away any comparative advantage the schrecks have over the bazooka. Considering of course fielding 6 volks is a recipe for disaster. Either way, once a schreck/zook blob appears, I pull my armour back and deploy anti blobbing techniques. I love playing against blobbers, I love to see 20 little "+xp"s pop:)

Solution for both:

Only rifles can pick zooks

Volks can only buy schrecks equivalent to the number of trucks they have. There are enough other AT options. The racketen is underrated, it doesn't get used because of the strenght of the schreck option.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 25
South Africa 3
unknown 5

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak