Login

russian armor

When will relic address the 210MP/15Fuel Tank destroyer

27 Apr 2016, 20:21 PM

Permanently Banned
I enjoyed reading some of the ideas here such as:

- Bringing back the lmg version and buffing it to become a decent AI light car and adding an upgrade which changes it into an AT unit.

- Increasing the base price.
27 Apr 2016, 20:45 PM
27 Apr 2016, 21:03 PM
Senior Caster Badge
Donator 22

Make it 280/20 to keep its current stats, but reintroduce up gun cost. so its not as effective spamming it.
27 Apr 2016, 21:27 PM

27 Apr 2016, 21:34 PM

- There is no attack ground option for 222.

I think you are confusing it with the usf HT, 222 does have attack ground.
27 Apr 2016, 22:25 PM

At this point in the game I always go for a 222 due to its cost effectiveness at denying emplacement rush as well as general purpose harassment. It's very affordable and the performance it provides will always justify it's purchase. While the fuel reduction is there, Ostheer sports the pride of AT guns with their Pak40 as well as Stug.

It leaves the 222 at quite the desirable timing due to its cheap teching and cost.
I'm whole-heartedly with nerfing it but I would prefer to see the tackle to the overperforming unit by providing Ostheer with a cqc unit that won't struggle just holding grounds against infantry.

At the moment, it seems upping the AI capability while nerfing AT is the popular suggestion and I think that's fair. I'd say bringing it back to the original state where purchasing the upgrade for AT would be sensible and return the dynamic it once had. Without upgrade, it will serve as the anti-infantry car with the machine guns. With the upgrade it can provide light AT support against pesky emplacement rushes (if you're willing to invest in the ammunition, that is).
28 Apr 2016, 00:11 AM

I see a lot of vacuum situations here. Support your t70, support your grey hound, support your stewart. sorry that your no longer able to roam freely over OH with no consciences. Yolo into behind enemy lines and able to freely make it out. Still the allied counter part is far superior AI then the OH SC is. It takes 2 of them to shoot a a squad standing still forever to actually do some damage. They have to be well microed.

It's not like OH can't skip tier 1 either.
So add the fuel investment from tier 1. Then add how much delay they are from tier 3/4. X2 .222 should be a threat....

A lone t70/greyhound vs infantry is a lot more potent then a lone SC vs infantry...
28 Apr 2016, 00:14 AM

Oh look, OP got banned. Hopefully that time its permanent. That was a sick kid
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight