Login

russian armor

Lower Panzer IV C Command Points Requirement

26 Apr 2016, 21:45 PM

The command points needed to unlock the Panzer IV C is too damn high. Nobody uses them and I only use them for novelty.
By the time they're available might as well use the saved up fuel on a panther.
26 Apr 2016, 21:46 PM

too bad its aura is borderline op
26 Apr 2016, 21:49 PM

If you believe no one uses command P4, you are extremely ill informed or completely insane.

There isn't 2nd as powerful unit as command P4.

Every single allied unit in aura radious having 25% more effective health is just novelty?
27 Apr 2016, 05:43 AM

too bad its aura is borderline op

This
27 Apr 2016, 07:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Apr 2016, 21:49 PMKatitof
If you believe no one uses command P4, you are extremely ill informed or completely insane.

There isn't 2nd as powerful unit as command P4.

Every single allied unit in aura radious having 25% more effective health is just novelty?

Here we go again "Germans op this, Germans op that" ugh...smh. I play 2vs2 and 3vs3 games and I rarely see them on the battlefield.
27 Apr 2016, 07:28 AM

Here we go again "Germans op this, Germans op that" ugh...smh. I play 2vs2 and 3vs3 games and I rarely see them on the battlefield.

Because heavies and super heavies dominate the mode.

Single command P4 can make seemingly weaker army win effortlessly.

Plus, feel free to address other people who confirmed the aura being OP.

Hell, if its so underpowered and rare unit, why its getting a NERF?

You have all factions top 40 player in this very thread. Why won't you argue him saying its op?
27 Apr 2016, 07:40 AM

You can stop reading if you don't like opinions, but tbh your mentioned anti German bias is not very popular at the moment. Most players agree that Allies have the stronger factions in general at the current iteration of the game and besides the whole "Stop Volksblobs" crying I don't read a lot of anti German posts here.

This doesn't change the fact that the Command Panzer IV is really strong. It's mostly used in the German Mobile Desfense commander together with the Puma, the Osttruppen and smoke which offers a real strong defensive gameplay. Osttruppen in green cover with the Command P4 aura are ridiculously strong. In addition its gun is pretty good against inf.

It doesn't matter if you play team games only, but the CP4 is amazing in 1v1. You might be correct if you say that the CP4 is not seen very often in team games, but the same goes for the Elefant in 1v1. There are commanders that are better for team games and there are commanders better for 1v1.
27 Apr 2016, 07:51 AM

The aura also applies to itself and got a major buff when it became radius base not territory.

honestly l2p issue. getgud my friend.
27 Apr 2016, 07:57 AM
Patrion 310

Command panther is really useful in team games, especially 4's. Panthers + CP4 are really strong, incredibly so once they reach Vet 2. I love using the German Mech doctrine as it has LeFH in as well, perfect for killing Sim City :)
27 Apr 2016, 10:21 AM

Command P4 synergy so well with Osttruppen + Puma horde that it's not even funny for Allied to break through it, you better pray that your Fireflies can 1 shot it before the rest of OH rekts your army.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★