Login

russian armor

OKW base flak AA capabilities

Remove AA capabilities from OKW base flaks
Option Distribution Votes
45%
31%
24%
Give OKW SPH (t4 building) flak cannon a toggle ability between AA and ground.
Option Distribution Votes
70%
30%
Total votes: 56
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
24 Apr 2016, 18:22 PM

The main issue I have with the OKW base flaks is their ability to shoot down aircraft for free. No micro, no investment, and hardly any counter to them.

They are especially frustrating when trying to use the forward logistics glider from Vanguard regiment as the Brits. If there's an OKW player on the field, it doesn't matter where you call it in, you won't be able to get commandoes or use it has FRP because the base flaks dmg it too much.

The schwere panzer headquarters presents the same problem but is less cheap due to its cost and timing.

What I recommend is remove AA capabilities from OKW base flaks completely and give the schwere panzer headquarters AA cannon a toggle between ground use and AA use.
Thoughts?
24 Apr 2016, 18:50 PM

Toggling between AA and ground targets is good idea, actually. And not only for 2cm Flaks.

Maybe all other AAs in game should have that too? Ostwinds, Quads, 222s, boforses...

And then they should be little more effective against AA in AA mod cos it is additional micro. Should be rewarded, I suppouse.

P.S. 2cm emplacements should be reworked, btw. Understandable, why PaK 43 is so easy to be decrewed - powerfull as nuke. But 2cm... Let it be like "small bofors". Will worth building, at least.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★