Login

russian armor

T34/85 vs Tiger meta was the best

18 Apr 2016, 05:05 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Oh man truck crushing was hilarious :D
I remember a gif with shocks being crushed by an OKW command truck, but I can't seem to find it now :/

It was a simpler time.

That's not sped up by the way, they really were that fast, and with a fuckton of armor. Of course people cried on the forums that it was completely fair, pls no nerf my free truck. :facepalm:
18 Apr 2016, 05:26 AM

the callin meta was not only one of the worst metas of all time, but one of the most prevalent negative issues with COH2 for the longest time until they FINALLY fixed it.

Soviets relying on callins because their stock tech options blew ass AND were unaccessible, on top of 99% of their doctrines being utterly worthless because callin spam docs were the only thing worth picking, vs grenspam make sure you plant a teller stall for Tiger pakwall. wooo. 85/10 would play again

This meta right now, if you cut out the brit bullshit like mattress and emplacements, is 1,000x better than that garbage meta. Ill take it a step further, 10,000x better than that trash meta.

THIS. /thread.
18 Apr 2016, 08:35 AM

Been with CoH2 since alpha, heavy tank callin limits tech/doctrine changes that made mediums more viable were the best decisions they ever made. Putting soft limits on engine crits was the second best change they ever made. Swapping in PzIV for sturmtiger, probably top 5.

Medium tanks being viable is so much better than that old stall-for-heavies pudding meta.
18 Apr 2016, 16:05 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Wat?

Pretty much every word was literal. I know, I barely believed it when I first heard of it after WFA release too.
18 Apr 2016, 17:11 PM

I do not give importance to the patches if you play well you win if you play badly you lose
18 Apr 2016, 18:16 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I'll prefer this meta than 85 vs Tiger everyday.

It's balanced to the point where i'll rather see buff/changes/fixes to see more units been relevant than rather adjusting the current powerhouses units.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★