Login

russian armor

Alright let's make a poll.

What would you choose if you had a choice?
Option Distribution Votes
26%
41%
33%
Total votes: 27
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
1 Apr 2016, 16:31 PM

This is specifically about what would YOU choose if you had the choice on the next DLC, yes, this is concerning the news about the Japanese, I'm not sure if real or fake but a lot of people were saying they wanted either Italians or a British campaign more than the Japanese so I decided to make this. And no, I'm not asking if you would prefer Relic work on balancing more I'm asking about a new expansion pack so keep the "Hurr Durr they should balance the game first" comments to yourselves, balancing, bugfixing and optimizing the game are needed I agree fully, but this is not a topic for such discussions, have a nice day.
1 Apr 2016, 16:33 PM

Permanently Banned
where's the option to permaban all the maxim abusers and send them to syria?
1 Apr 2016, 16:34 PM

I'd rather get a German campaign. Still waiting...
1 Apr 2016, 18:18 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

A lot of people were saying they wanted either Italians or a British campaign more than the Japanese so I decided to make this.

People where talking about Japanese, so you decided to leave the Japanese out of the poll?
Horrible poll.
1 Apr 2016, 18:26 PM

Italians!
I'm always up for new content, expansions, etc. but this Japanese commanders look very strange compared to other CoH2 commanders portraits. Maybe it's just my opinion but they have a different style from other ones.
Maybe this are April Fools (both japanese and afrika korps), to me it sounds strange that Relic left the European theater of war now, leaving aside the Mediterranean.
Maybe Afrika Korps isn't that wrong, the next faction isn't Afrika Korps but Italians. Noone knows.
I'll repeat it, Japanese won't be bad, but I'd prefer Italians before the Japanese Army.

PS: also a British campaign won't be bad, my hope is that this british campaign is the story of a british officer fighting from Africa (El Alamein for example) passing through Libya, Tunisia, Sicily, Southern Italy and then France and Germany.
Also a german campaign would be a nice add to this game, to me campaigns (in general) are welcome.
Ostheer campaign might start during Operation Barbarossa, moving to Smolensk, Kiev, Moscow, Fall Blau, Stalingrad and Kursk, I think that the best end would be that the main character gets wounded in Kursk, then we go to OKW, the same character is sent to France to repell the allied invasion, fighting in France, Belgium and Germany.
1 Apr 2016, 18:31 PM

We already have Brits, and I'm not too keen on the campaigns. I haven't played Ardennes Assault (and it's apparently broken?) and the Eastern Campaign was just cringey.

Given that, I'd probably prefer an Italian Army. Although I'd rather have a sort of pan-axis army with Hungarian, Czech, and Italian elements.

I think Japan could work, but sitting in the jungle waiting for your opponents to starve to death before you do may not be the best gameplay.
1 Apr 2016, 19:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Apr 2016, 18:18 PMTobis

People where talking about Japanese, so you decided to leave the Japanese out of the poll?
Horrible poll.

We're not sure if this "announcement" is fake or not so I decided to leave them out of the poll, but there's still the 3rd "Other" option I left out for any other ideas I didn't mention already so there's that.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 110
unknown 33
South Africa 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak