Login

russian armor

Volks nerf

PAGES (9)down
7 Apr 2016, 19:39 PM

thats why relic said several times in there streams, that they are not going to remove shrecks from volks.
Its changing anyway, when every truck needs an upgrade (munition cost)
Then you can choose for an early shreck or medic/repair.
At the moment the only two options for using munition is incendiary nades or schrecks. :foreveralone:

I will be looking forward to when the USF tech also gets their free abilities nerfed too then? Like Major retreat point, and lieutenants free bar and captains free double zooks. Should be fair swap.

Sweet.

7 Apr 2016, 19:42 PM

You have to be careful with OKW nerfs. It's pretty clear that in the post vetgate world the Allied factions are still a little bit more powerful than the Axis. Just look at ESL and coh2chart etc. So if you give them loads of munitions sinks then you can easily tip the scales too far and leave them without the ability to hold their own.
7 Apr 2016, 20:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Apr 2016, 19:39 PMRappy

I will be looking forward to when the USF tech also gets their free abilities nerfed too then? Like Major retreat point, and lieutenants free bar and captains free double zooks. Should be fair swap.

Sweet.

You already pay popcap for that, but I agree with you if Lt/Cap/Major become non mandatory to build to tier up, a kind of upgrade. Many times in 1vs1, it is better to send the major to cap and let it die in the process to reduce the popcap.

7 Apr 2016, 21:09 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

7 Apr 2016, 21:37 PM

I think that the main problem with Schreks and Zooks is in mobility and abscence of arc of fire.

Pak-40 and ZiS-3 can be flanked, smoked and forced to move. Nothing of that works against Zooks/Schreks blob.

And if you also playing large game mode throw in forward retreat point to get out of bad situations if you find yourself in such. You can never catch them out of position unlike AT guns.
7 Apr 2016, 21:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Apr 2016, 12:38 PMRiCE

That would drop down volks to the bottom of the food chain. As soon as allied infantries start to get their weapons, volks could not keep up with them. Imagine the veterancy buff that is required to keep up with double LMGs. Not to mention you just decreased the number of munition sinks for OKW.

Also there are 3 allied faction. Each represent kinda different options and gamestyles. While on axis side there are only two factions, and this change would just make them more similar.

double LMG is the exception, not the rule. Give them a vet mp44 if extra bonus doesn't work.

and the volks are basically five man grenadier at the beginning of the game, combining the grenadier's dps with the durability of an allied squad. Faust might make the okw and wehr similiar, but they are still distinct enough.
7 Apr 2016, 21:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Apr 2016, 19:35 PMTobis

It's nice that you ignored the other 5/6ths of his argument.

They are rubish as well or i dont consider them to be OP
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight