Login

russian armor

To Relic, Can we request for a ETA for leaderboard for COH2

9 Jul 2013, 10:09 AM

Can we have an ETA for the leaderboard, this will really keep us busy for a long time, people are grumbling for a leaderboard and stats because it was ADVERTISED in the steam website during purchase! Can a relic management team give estimated ETA?
I think Sega should be honest to it's customers and not trick us into buying something that was falsely advertised(Leaderboards and Stats).
9 Jul 2013, 10:22 AM
9 Jul 2013, 10:25 AM
Honorary Member Badge

nice answering your own post and then quote your own answer ;)
9 Jul 2013, 10:29 AM
Honorary Member Badge

nice answering your own post and then quote your own answer ;)

shh he was perfectly fine there talking to himself. :P
9 Jul 2013, 10:34 AM

Those are two different things.

Releasing a game that does not look or play the same as shown on exhibitions or some other places is false advertising.

Delaying a feature is something different, because you will get the feature at some point, while the gameplay and graphics are as advertised so the overall gameplay is not falsely advertised.

It is easy to form a law suit because of something like colonial marines because of the huge amount of false advertising. But over a steam leaderboard that probably is not even relic or segas fault that it is not there yet, (since they don't make it) you will find yourself making a fool out of yourself.

Also, don't answer your own thread, there are "edt" buttons you know.
9 Jul 2013, 10:35 AM

He has a point though. The game was advertised to have Leaderboards and ststs and three weeks after release it still doesn't. This is really unheard of and proves to me that Relic rushed this game out under a deadline from SEGA.

Can you imagine the uproar if CoD or BF4 was released with no stats, ranks, lvls or leaderboards? People would be threatining to kill themselves!
9 Jul 2013, 10:53 AM

Just to clarify , I love company of heroes and sega but as a customer , we do have our rights , 99.95 USD isn't cheap for many people. We should get the least we are promised and we hope the management to follow up with us if there is any delay in the things that weren't given at launch (for example leaderboard and stats), tell us roughly when will it be up..
9 Jul 2013, 10:59 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

@greendevil: It's not been out for 3 weeks, you must be ahead of time. :D
9 Jul 2013, 11:16 AM

this topic makes me sad
9 Jul 2013, 12:03 PM

I rather asking for an ETA of a balancing patch

The game now is crap like
9 Jul 2013, 12:10 PM

9 Jul 2013, 12:15 PM

IMHO leaderboard is useless, i prefer an update for free lobbies, more factions or global chat
9 Jul 2013, 12:22 PM

I doubt they'd let themselves be pinned down like that. Especially in such a provocative way of asking for it.

I'd like to see things go faster as well but I'm sure there is a huge difference between playing this game 6 hours a day while imagining how it could be improved and between working 8 hours a day on improving the game (testing different stuff out and evaluating it takes time) in a sensible and not too reactionary manner. If they'd instapatch anything they might notice in the game then the meta would probably be even more fucked.
9 Jul 2013, 12:47 PM

How is it people like me (ati 2xxx, 3xxx, 4xxx series owners), who are unable to play despite following all instructions to the letter are waiting patiently yet others are complaining that balance or lack of leaderboards is "game breaking"?
One minutes flickering followed by a ctd & a 13mb download is game breaking, a few missing features that are confirmed as en route is an annoyance or hindrance at best. I'm not moaning I know the guys at Relic are sorting it out but I wanted to give y'all some perspective.

I wish balance was my primary concern, I've yet to try the MP section of the game (crashing out vs an ai is one thing but vs a fellow human its just bad form imo).
I'm going away for a few days & hopefully when I get back there will be new beta drivers or this weeks patch will sort the issue.

If it ever reached a point where I was dissatisfied with relics handling of the issue you wont see a vitriol filled topic in the forums because I'd get a refund on my CE, move on & never return to said forum.

I hope this has made some of you think abit about the severity of this issue & if it still really bugs you move on;)
9 Jul 2013, 16:12 PM
Donator 11

COH gave me hope for PC Gaming and the gaming industry. Although I want to support Relic, they now need to act fast and give us an ETA.

The game has been out for 2 weeks now, not 3.
9 Jul 2013, 16:26 PM
Honorary Member Badge

IMHO leaderboard is useless, i prefer an update for free lobbies, more factions or global chat

Game has been out for 2 weeks and you already ask for new factions? :lol:
9 Jul 2013, 17:21 PM

Really hope Relic development or management team can give us an ETA on the leaderboard, an official eta date would at least ease our mind.
9 Jul 2013, 17:23 PM

Game has been out for 2 weeks and you already ask for new factions? :lol:

:p i want PE 2.0
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment