Login

russian armor

4vs4 Balance feelings v2 : Fun !

• This thread is locked
18 Mar 2016, 14:38 PM

After playing and watching more matches, here what if think of the 4vs4 balance :

Allies : Overall balanced

Brits:
Average over performing in regard of their Advanced Emplacement Regiment cmdr, especially the counter «no micro» battery.

US :
Rather ok

Soviets:
Under performing in regard of alternative to maxims spam : Conscripts don't scale enough, T1 rather weak, and T34-76 under used.(should be back in T3)

Axis : Overall balanced

wehrmacht :
Slightly under performing, but good unit design and great cmdr.

OKW :
Slightly over performing : too great veterancy scaling, but lack of variety play wise leading to weak bloobing tactic usage.

Conclusion : Great game in 4vs4, balanced enough to be fun !

P.S. My previous feelings were inaccurate and erroneous because i was watching and playing too many Soviets matches who are under performing. (Sorry)

Thanks.
Please add you own findings !
18 Mar 2016, 14:44 PM

OKW :
Slightly over performing : too great veterancy scaling, but lack of variety play wise leading to weak bloobing tactic usage.

Why do you think there's a lack of variety in OKW? I don't think it's lack of variety which causes blobbing. Instead, it is the versatility of Volks which causes blobbing. That and (understandably) players that get tired of micro-ing units.
18 Mar 2016, 14:48 PM

i agree with OP

penile, that kind of comment doesn't add anything. OP wrote a well organised post on his opinions, unless you wanna be playing this game by yourself stop shit posting. You are really only hurting the potential for this already shrinking game community to lose even more members.

I liked you better when you were daspoulos.
18 Mar 2016, 14:51 PM

@Queen:

He already had a topic on the subject. Starting another one seems rather unnecessary, though feel free to contribute your priceless analyses.
18 Mar 2016, 14:54 PM

Keep your feelings to your wife, girlfriend or mom. We are not interested in this nonsense.

That's just low and hypocritical

On topic:
I agree with OP more or less. My favourite part about 4v4s is being able to rampage over volks blobs with cromwells. Most satisfying thing in the game is planting them XP flowers.
18 Mar 2016, 15:00 PM

10/10 allied fanbois find 4v4 balanced.
18 Mar 2016, 15:34 PM

Permanently Banned
Voltar you seem like a pretty good guy
18 Mar 2016, 15:56 PM

3v3 and 4v4 need like -30% reduced fuel income. People are able to field panthers and comets at 10-12 minutes mark with 50% of map control, this is ridiciloius.
18 Mar 2016, 16:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Mar 2016, 15:00 PMGdot
10/10 allied fanbois find 4v4 balanced.

The new matchmaking help a lot to have balanced matches.

Thanks.
18 Mar 2016, 16:21 PM

The new matchmaking help a lot to have balanced matches.

Thanks.

Probably true on an individual basis. As far as overall balance, allies rule.
18 Mar 2016, 16:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Mar 2016, 16:21 PMGdot

Probably true on an individual basis. As far as overall balance, allies rule.

Well the charts will tell us soon whose mostly winning.

Thanks.
18 Mar 2016, 16:31 PM

Well the charts will tell us soon whose mostly winning.

Thanks.

If you like objective data why would you use random 4v4 to get an accurate data set. Even legends said that the data was flawed because the top players won no matter if they played axis or allies randos, they just played more axis. I just hosted a 4v4AT tourney of elite teams. Allies won every game by 400+ vps, no games we're even close.

If you are using those charts for anything but 1v1 the data will be flawed.
18 Mar 2016, 16:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Mar 2016, 16:31 PMGdot

If you like objective data why would you use random 4v4 to get an accurate data set. Even legends said that the data was flawed because the top players won no matter if they played axis or allies randos, they just played more axis. I just hosted a 4v4AT tourney of elite teams. Allies won every game by 400+ vps, no games we're even close.

If you are using those charts for anything but 1v1 the data will be flawed.

Forgive me if im wrong but hasnt there been balance patches since your tourney plus the vet fix? If there has your tourney results dont mean much now.
18 Mar 2016, 16:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Mar 2016, 16:49 PMMongal

Forgive me if im wrong but hasnt there been balance patches since your tourney plus the vet fix? If there has your tourney results dont mean much now.

Still the same today, it's impossible to loose with allies if you are coordinated and talking

I can apporve this with my experience with both factions, emplacement spam is just horrible to deal with and there is not so much things to fear as allies
18 Mar 2016, 18:35 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I passed the broom.

Next time OP, you can continue on your other thread which last post is not even a week old.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★