Login

russian armor

Lend an ear please.

nee
17 Mar 2016, 23:02 PM

Relic more or less admitted to knowing about this feature but stuck to it since vehicle crews = USF looking and being cool, and that they either can't or are unwilling to commit to fixing this exploit.

If it's any consolation, USF tanks are squishy, the ones really worth destroying have no vehicle crew (which demonstrates what I said earlier, they don't want to fix it, but they know it's a problem so they're just selective about it), and OP still won the match anyways. Opponent probably gunned for the usual grand armee of the republic method, camping base until massive army meanwhile not lifting a finger to help allies, then wastes army by plowing through the least useful rout, re directly into the face of AT guns.
18 Mar 2016, 00:46 AM

just wanting to have exact information on this.

ive read somewhere ( cruzz? someone with knowledge it was) that the sherman AP shell is as effective as the normal shells of other tanks (p4) and He only boosts your AI power, so there is no drawback staying on AP shell.

can someone confirm/deny?

IDK all I know is that my shermans are really fucking bad at killing any sort of axis heavier armour HE shells or AT.

It has to be admitted that shermans with HE are really nice v infantry for their cost though!
18 Mar 2016, 00:47 AM

It's working as intended as according to Brad.

Luckily we don't have to worry about this anymore.
18 Mar 2016, 01:54 AM

Never have i came across a game were that "feature" gave the allies the definite edge on a stalemate. To amass that many fuel without you being able to do anything about it, i hate to say it, but you were snoozing on sentry duty mate.

18 Mar 2016, 03:17 AM

It's very easy to sit in stalemate in a narrow map with su85s covering during a terrible attrition war with katyushas and heavy infantry casaulties. They had a decent plan, the sov covered witu su85s any tank advance we tried to make, they were well entrenched. So were we, both attempts to attack failed on either side. When your holding the fuel and you cannot spare infantry to harass since casaulties are so high, you concentrate on the 1 vp that matters. Obviously some of you probably havent played at higher skill levels but during a 2v2 match stalemates can occur when both sides are equal skill. American saved all his tanks for an all or nothing charge, which thankfully failed due to tellars and well placed AT. But seeing those 5 shermans rush you it does make you wonder. I know i didnt kill wipe any infantry.

So please these things happen, enough with the nonsense "l2p" because i am probably better than most of you (but definitely not all of you) and focus on the actual issue at hand...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★