Login

russian armor

How to make a push with allies

27 Feb 2016, 16:54 PM

Hi, im an experienced player with soviet and before the december patch i was winning a least 66 percent of my game but since okw make closely as much money as soviet i just can't fight them because there flak hq come so early and if you dont rush fast to make a t-34 that suck they cn get a panther 1 min after you get your tanks out so you just cant do anything with your tanks. OK to go with the point I need to get tips on how to push in 1v1 or 2v2 vs okw because if you push with infantry you get fk up by flak or stukas and if you push with tank 1 panther can defeat 3 t-34 or t34-85 if there is some shrek so you just cant push at all so if they make there position its gg and by the time you kill a panther and thats is already very hard because of there armor and there engine as fast as t-34, as soon as it died they already have another one because by the time you are able to defeat one thye have the time to make so much money, so just to let a window for soviet to push at at least 1 moment of the game i woudld like to see the flak hq with a higher cost because it just come too early iin the game and the panther personaly i think its the point why the game have balance problems, because in late game german can just spam them so at that pint its just impossible forr allies to comeback i think in my entire history in that game i mde like 10 comeback with soviet in late game but with german i made so much comeback at least like 70 percent of my games, its just ridiculous. and btw im level 76 prestige 1 so im not new at all at the game i have over 900 hours in the game so i tried everything but i just cant fight now its almost impossible to win if the game get over 30 min. im just tired of seing german comeback with less than 100 point its just anoying, im thinking to just stop playing because im just tired of that even if its my favorite game im just... well so thats why i need some help of more eperienced player to HOW TO FKING PUSH EFFECIENTLY SWITH SOVIET IN A CLOSE MATCH and allies have just no counterattack unist like german with pantehr and tiger because if you push with is2 they have 2 panthers at least to fk it up. well i nned help.
27 Feb 2016, 17:19 PM

In 2v2 go full t2 with 1 at gun and rush katyusha. Then depending on the situation get another at gun, until you can get the tank you want/need, and double your katyushas.
27 Feb 2016, 17:47 PM

2 mortars with smoke + 2 engs with demo charge. (Work with 2 penal's snatchels too).
Use smoke to block the los of mg and flak and use the demo close to the truck.
Finish it with the 2 mortars if its not dead already.

Worked quite often for me. Easier in 2vs2 as 2 players can work to kill the flak using the same strategy.

:)
27 Feb 2016, 19:08 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

1-Format please. Paragrahps, ( ,.; ). b/s/i

2-Goto https://www.coh2.org/forum/2/state-office, this is the balance section.

3-Upload replays

4-Leaderboard rank > Prestige. Amount of hours or level doesn't translate into skill or good knowledge.

Throwing a bone here:
-If there's a quick Flak HQ, then there's probably no light vehicle play. As SU, if you have micro, you can kite all day with a T70 and produce bleed.
-Use indirect fire to start killing forward bases. If the Flak is on the open, use an AT gun at max range with attack ground.
-Using T76 is hard. It's either easier to rely on blobs of 85s, AT gun/Su76 into IS2 (with/without KV8) or even M4C shermans. In the case of mediums, you can't safely trade potshots as that is the PV strength. You must commit, preferably while using offmaps skill (such as mark vehicle).
27 Feb 2016, 19:34 PM

Soviets have a secret weapon against OKW flak HQ.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 29
South Africa 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment