Login

russian armor

Rails and metals mirroring

15 Feb 2016, 20:09 PM

I noticed that this map has a slight unbalance (maps OP kappa) in buildings overviewing fuel points because the one covering the north fuel point has a blind spot, while the one on the south doesn't. It's just a little thing, but Relic better be aware of it
15 Feb 2016, 20:14 PM

I noticed that this map has a slight unbalance (maps OP kappa) in buildings overviewing fuel points because the one covering the north fuel point has a blind spot, while the one on the south doesn't. It's just a little thing, but Relic better be aware of it

Also the team that starts left gets the important building first close to the fuel point. The other fuel point doesn't really matter that much, since the team which plays more coordinatedly and focuses their side and mid (along with some cut-off harassment) generally wins.
15 Feb 2016, 22:52 PM
Donator 11

If i'm 'not mistaken this blindspot exists since 2006. :)
16 Feb 2016, 00:39 AM

The territory points don't really match up to the original map's design. They're not really balanced around the maps layout.

If you're interested in what Rails and Metal's original design you can try this little mod I made:

The tuning pack:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=604491510

The compatible Rails and Metal map:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=605629152

:megusta:
16 Feb 2016, 02:08 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Feb 2016, 20:14 PMTNrg

Also the team that starts left gets the important building first close to the fuel point. The other fuel point doesn't really matter that much, since the team which plays more coordinatedly and focuses their side and mid (along with some cut-off harassment) generally wins.

if they didnt get it first, it would be way too easy to win as north side. that fuel point is the southern natural so if you have to give them defenders advantage.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★