Login

russian armor

6-Men crew for SU support units doesn't make sense.

27 Feb 2016, 21:35 PM

Another match, another unkillable crews. And after PW nerf you can't cure the cancer even at later stages of the game.

1v1 is unplayable thanks to Oorah+Nade+Hohotov cheese and 6 man immortals.

I hope you're joking
28 Feb 2016, 03:26 AM

Well I don't remember that one:lol:

I do (I think) right after the ptrs super buff and throwing cons into guards was finally actually worth doing.
28 Feb 2016, 05:40 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Well I don't remember that one:lol:

Conscripts have too much utility!
28 Feb 2016, 12:04 PM

Conscripts have too much utility!

^^ THATS what people said back then... still remember it like it was yesterday!

Complaining about Cons spam and how Cons could be upgrade to Molotov, AT-nade, PPSh while being so cheap to build and reinforce.
aaa
28 Feb 2016, 16:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Feb 2016, 21:35 PMF1sh

I hope you're joking

He is not joking he is just a bottom level player with respective logic
28 Feb 2016, 16:22 PM

until the retread loop for soviet support weapons are fixed. everyone stop crying about 6man crews
28 Feb 2016, 19:48 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Feb 2016, 16:17 PMaaa

He is not joking he is just a bottom level player with respective logic
How about discussing the topic and refrain from personal stuff? wasn't your rank above 1000 before the reinforce-bug? Nevertheless that playercard yells bias.

OST is struggling against this unless they go with multiple GrWs which in turn makes them vulnerable to everything else.
28 Feb 2016, 20:16 PM
Donator 33

Only on two conditions will this even be fair,

1)The #Brad design loops n hoops the maxim will do when you try to reface it to another angle stop, as you wont have crew to be fussing around with that garbage trying to reface to a threat.

2)When you retreat the gun, regardless of the crewmen on the gun being killed it teleports to the next member and they run, like it already does for the 4 man MG42 and MG34.

possible third is offering players an incentive to go tier 1 again. since the death of the annoying clown-car snipers its been useless, and satchels destroying buildings again is alright but doesn't justify the lack late game utility of penal battalions.

Cant agree to those first two issues at least, then maxim cheese can stay as its propping up the entire faction.
28 Feb 2016, 20:16 PM

It has nothing to do with mirror matching. All factions have 4men crew.

Lol rarely do you see people contradict themselves in back to back sentences.
28 Feb 2016, 20:54 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

^And he forgets about Pack Howie.
28 Feb 2016, 21:00 PM

Only on two conditions will this even be fair,

1, 2- That doom-loop is a bug I think and has nothing to do with design. Yes it should be fixed. Furthermore I've even suggested minor buff to the unit itself.

3- Yes, as stated in the OP and the ones after that.

^And he forgets about Pack Howie.
Have some manners, you are a moderator and shouldn't be supplementing other flameboyant trolls.
28 Feb 2016, 21:36 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

His statement wasn't neither flaming or trolling, just pointing out a flaw in your phrase.

Do i think maxim need changes, sure. Do i think 6men crew is a problem, i don't think so.
28 Feb 2016, 21:56 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Every game I see MG42, this means MG42 is too survivable.

Bring back 3 man support weapon squads for Ostheer like on game release. :snfPeter:
28 Feb 2016, 22:41 PM

Thread locked.
29 Feb 2016, 01:54 AM

29 Feb 2016, 06:09 AM

Swap maxim with cons, give cons suppression but remove molo/at nade and sandbags

Now remove Maxim suppression, give molo and at nade (oh and MERGE) kappa
29 Feb 2016, 06:29 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Swap maxim with cons, give cons suppression but remove molo/at nade and sandbags

Now remove Maxim suppression, give molo and at nade (oh and MERGE) kappa

Relic hire this man :bananadance:
29 Feb 2016, 07:07 AM

LOL,

Might as well make SOV a mirror match of OST then. Give maxim same firing arch and suppression, no wheels, same set up time and then gib it to 4 man. Oh, give it incendiary rounds as well.
The best mortar is... OST! if you're going to gimp the SOV mortar, make it identically accurate with higher RoF as OST.

ZIS walls with IS2? You should have instant wipe werfer at that point in the game.

Oh btw, 120 mm mortar is 13 pop... higher than any infantry unit. After it's nerf, unreliable damage. More useless at dislodging an MG than any normal mortar.

Personal opinion, I think Allies would trade for 6 pounder or pak40 anytime just because it can more reliably penetrate German tanks. Maybe as a German, a Zis is more preferential because most allied tanks can be easily penetrated.

At this rate, might as well make conscripts into Grenadiers with no side tech and unlocks as building tiers. make snipers one man with same cloak and RoF. MAKE EVERYTHING THE SAME! PLEASE lol is what this screams to me.

- I agree with you. Hey, Wehr have this, I'd love it if Sov had it exactly the same way... :/
- I enjoy differences. Else, what's the point?

*** MIND YOU - For competition, they should be an option to do everything tournament with mirror
matches. That way, only skill would be a factor :) (Not talking PVP or automatch, here).
29 Feb 2016, 16:19 PM

- I agree with you. Hey, Wehr have this, I'd love it if Sov had it exactly the same way... :/
- I enjoy differences. Else, what's the point?

*** MIND YOU - For competition, they should be an option to do everything tournament with mirror
matches. That way, only skill would be a factor :) (Not talking PVP or automatch, here).

Yeah, there's differences but a lot of low level Axis fanbois can't accept that. That's the problem. Same for Allied fanbois.
29 Feb 2016, 23:04 PM

^Your bias is clear as crystal. Cut the shit talk boy.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★